Blender AddOns, Materials & Tutorials.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

Depending if you will export statics meshes or animations there's a few boxes to toggle before exporting. However I'm not nearby my laptop to send a screenshot from here until some weeks 

It's animations. And its like the handheld ram bug.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded Blender 2.90 to use it with course work, I would say that the whole package is much more user friendly than the old one that I used, which was 2.77

I am currently exploring this software again and will see if I can make things that could be applied here.

I also managed to use Adobe Illustrator some weeks ago and I would say that its features are also very helpful with texture making.

Some variations that I made with Illustrator

image.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wackyserious said:

I just downloaded Blender 2.90 to use it with course work, I would say that the whole package is much more user friendly than the old one that I used, which was 2.77

I am currently exploring this software again and will see if I can make things that could be applied here.

I also managed to use Adobe Illustrator some weeks ago and I would say that its features are also very helpful with texture making.

Some variations that I made with Illustrator

image.png

Can you upload the SVGS ?

1 hour ago, Stan` said:

Can you upload the SVGS ?

Sadly I wasn't able to generate .svg files for it, I copied it directly to a raster editor and form there saved it in a fairly good resolution .png

Plus some of the images there have been post-processed, like I just assembled some of the items above from existing images by downscaling some of it.

18 hours ago, wackyserious said:

Sadly I wasn't able to generate .svg files for it, I copied it directly to a raster editor and form there saved it in a fairly good resolution .png

Plus some of the images there have been post-processed, like I just assembled some of the items above from existing images by downscaling some of it.

Do you still have the AI file? Illustrator can save as SVG directly :)