This is the place to post general stuff concerning the game. Want to express your love for hoplites or find people to play the game with? Want to share your stories about matches you have played or discuss historical connections to the game? These and any other topics which are related to the game, but don't have their own forums belong in this forum.
Do you have any questions about modifying the game? What will you need to do what you want to? What are the best techniques? Discuss Modifications, Map Making, AI scripting and Random Map Scripting here.
Forums for decision-making on issues where a consensus can't be reached or isn't sufficient. The committees are chosen from among the official team members, but to ensure an open and transparent decision process it's publically viewable.
Cuando juego contra la IA, esta siempre ataca desordenadamente, quiero decir, no hace formaciones de falange, ni escaramuza, ni nada de eso. Es normal? O es un bug, que se puede solucionar?
Make sure to do this before building after previous failure:
And as a last resort if it still doesn't work you may want to compile without atlas, passing --disable-atlas to ./update-workspaces.sh
I apologize : I make an error in the first message I wrote "funny" at the place of "fun". I'm not very good in English.
Here are some ideas to improve the game :
Gui modification :
1) change the current version of the symbol of gerudo with an other more simple as this one : .
2) Make army building only build from a citizen soldier and economic buildings only by simple citizen (not to improve gameplay but to make the game more clear because there are a lot of buildings).
3) Hide the technology and unit that we can't produce because we are not at the good age or because we have not the technology required. Such as heroes that we have not selected.
Gameplay modification :
4) I think there are too much worker units that we can produce in the forum. Why not use a part of these units to create soldiers that we can upgrade like in AoE.
-> upgrade in the casern in ->
-> upgrade ->
5) I found citizen are too weak. That could be great to improve their armor and/or their life.
6) Stone and diamond are collected through the same way : why not change the way to collect diamond ? There are several other ways to collect ressources : kill heroes or units, capture special location of the maps, keep or collect relics ...
Some ideas for the future :
7) Kokiri : make them able to convert animals but not to kill them,
8) add a lot of "gaia" content : it helps to immerse the player in the universe.
9) create special contents that can't be created by player.
Example 1 : special buildings hidden on the map that we can't destroy but only capture to produce special units, upgrades or ressources (as diamond)
Example 2 : create units that can join the player when he founds them. These elements make the exploration of the map more interesting.
I hope there is not too much mistakes. These are only suggestions and not criticism. The game is already very good.
Thanks vladislavbelov for testing this out. I've ensured to be using the same packages as you, see dpkg output below:
$ dpkg -l | grep wx
ii libwxbase3.0-0v5:amd64 188.8.131.52+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
ii libwxbase3.0-dev 184.108.40.206+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxBase library (development) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
ii libwxgtk3.0-0v5:amd64 220.127.116.11+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)
ii libwxgtk3.0-dev 18.104.22.168+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ development)
ii wx-common 22.214.171.124+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (common support files)
ii wx3.0-headers 126.96.36.199+dfsg2-1 amd64 wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (header files)
However, it keeps throwing out the same errors when linking. I've also ran:
$ sudo apt install libwxbase3.0-0v5 libwxbase3.0-dev libwxgtk3.0-0v5 libwxgtk3.0-dev wx-common wx3.0-headers --reinstall
Just to ensure packages are fresh, but no luck whatsoever.
Hello Undying Nephalim,
Congratulations for your mod. He is very funny fun to play.
I attach to this message a little mod that improve the gui of the game. It is not finish yet. It is composed by 2 parts : one improve the gui size (I increases the size of icons because they are very detailed), the other change the current set of icons and cursors. If you like it, you can take files for the main mod, but beware : the pictures and cursors are created from official Zelda games.
I will publish some ideas to improve the gameplay latter in the week-end if I have the time.