Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Discussion)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys.  Recently I'm playing all the time 1vs1 ranked games. During this time I passed through multiple games ending by leaving (not resigning) by my opponents. I was thinking what can be do

False. You was asking me to resign when I was with my base full in army... You cannot defeat me so you start  to put excuses... 

@user1

Posted Images

On 4/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, Elinvention said:

@user1

I am SuperTux95 and want to report Mativen1983. I practically defeated him (no units and structures left on land, just a ship...), I asked kindly to resign because the game continued too long and I had to go to dinner. He refused, so I went AFK. When I returned, I saw he left the game a few minutes after and then I defeated his last ship and finally won.

I personally put him on my blacklist and don't want to play with him ever again, also because of his INSANE defensive tactic to prolong the game uselessly.

Here is the replay:

commands.txt 1.3 MB · 2 downloads

False. You was asking me to resign when I was with my base full in army... You cannot defeat me so you start  to put excuses... 

• Haha 1

Mative1983 insulted me and my inteligence many times during a game. Then I lost connection and when I was coming back he was saying s/he was going to report me.

I don't know how forum works because I never had any problem. What should I do?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 2:48 AM, ishaan777 said:

Hi @user1

I played against andremf, and at some point during the game when I was winning I see him as gone offline, he didn't resign and I got no points for the game. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. Would like the points as I managed to get them against a high rated player. 

my lobby username: ishaan777

played against : andremf

commands.txt 608.2 kB · 2 downloads

@user1 Thank you. I got the update that my file has been verified but didn't receive any points in my lobby score. Do I have to wait longer?

Edited by ishaan777
  • 1 month later...

hello moderators, my username is <mr.michael> the matter is that
He was playing with the user: <obelisk (1316)> 1 vs 1, winning did not charge the points.
  can't load the commands. that's why I paste images.
I appreciate your help, and congratulate you on this game. @user1 

obelisk777.png

final del juego.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 2:19 PM, MR.MICHAEL said:

hello moderators, my user is: mr.michael, the offender is: pignasmile (1332) because in a game of 1 vs. 1 removed the connection to end the game, without giving up. and not load the points.
I thank you in advance for your collaboration.@user1

commands.txt 288.15 kB · 3 downloads

Hello moderators and Mr.Michael,

here is Daniele or Pignasmile in the game. Another player told me I've been reported here. 

In the past weeks I had some troubles in a couple of match and I had just been disconnected from the game and even from the lobby. 

Here is the message I had during another match after I was cut of the game and trying to reconnect.

"Cannot join game: Could not find the STUN endpoint"

I'm sorry if Mr.Michael felt damaged, but I want to make sure that I don't remove the connection.

I'm here to have fun a couple of day a week, nothing else.

Thank you

Have all a nice day and nice games

• 1 month later...