Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.643
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. @Hannibal_Barca Actually not true @s0600204 just did remove the history strings
  2. Maybe not @Servo Can you report it here the next time it happens ?
  3. @vladislavbelov Looking at the screen shot I'm not sure those crashes are related. One is about savegame.cpp and the other seems related to something else.
  4. @wackyserious @wowgetoffyourcellphone Here is the thureos without metal bar. And the UV Layout in case you'd need it. File: thureos_curved_no_metal.dae
  5. I have to look at the mesh. I'm afraid though it doesn't fit in the timeframe... They had hard time building chruches that lasted. The one I made was built in 990.
  6. You need to make changes to the code I think those path are hard coded.
  7. We got the icon recently and I made some fixes to the Zapotec. We plan a release soon.
  8. Stan`

    Render Dump

    @Lion.Kanzen (Done for both) slave_trader.zip
  9. Stan`

    Render Dump

    @wowgetoffyourcellphone There are a few three slaves one prisoner, and one slaver + garrisoned and projectile
  10. @Lion.Kanzen Just made another building. Anything top priority on your list ?
  11. Stan`

    Render Dump

    [sketchfab]32e4cc17316a4b20bf76c156b4a2efa4[/sketchfab] Slave Market by StanislasDolcini on Sketchfab @Lion.Kanzen Here is the slave market. In the zip file, game ready files, only missing the template, cause I don't know what are you guys up to. merc_slave_market8.blend slave_trader.zip
×
×
  • Create New...