-
Posts
18.643 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
611
Everything posted by Stan`
-
-
===[TASK]=== Kushite Units, Unit Textures, and Unit Props
Stan` replied to wowgetoffyourcellphone's topic in Official tasks
- 529 replies
-
- delenda est
- terra magna
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Here is something I've wanted to work on for a long time. As thracians were a really rural population I decided to give it an overhaul. I'll provide props when I release the thracian civ. If it is ever need here are the high res files. High definition Low Definition (When resizing) Original (Celt version) Textures Zip Textures.zip Contents
-
===[TASK]=== Kushite Units, Unit Textures, and Unit Props
Stan` replied to wowgetoffyourcellphone's topic in Official tasks
Khopesh. kush_khopesh.7z- 529 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- delenda est
- terra magna
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hopefully visual movement indicator. I'd like rally point (#657; D557) but that requires time, and I'm not sure I'll be able to provide it (Some recent changes broke it) Something I'd really want is minimap ping but I'm not sure I can do it. Apart from that you can refer to the milestone on trac.
-
Then let's keep adding features so we can see the full potential then can be used to Always nice to see what people come up with with little (or big) things we do
-
@gameboy I'm not able to open your crashdumps. Here is what you can do. 1. Make sure Visual Studio is installed. 2. Reproduce crash with latest version 3. Find the crash dump 4. Open it (Double click) (It should open Visual Studio) 5. Click on debug native. 6. Look for the call stack panel, and copy paste it here.
-
The Kingdom of Kush: A proper introduction [Illustrated]
Stan` replied to Sundiata's topic in General Discussion
@Sundiata Well that would have meant remaking it from scratch, and that's what I did, so here you go hope you'll like it.- 1.044 replies
-
- 4
-
-
-
- civ profile
- history
- (and 5 more)
-
The Kingdom of Kush: A proper introduction [Illustrated]
Stan` replied to Sundiata's topic in General Discussion
@Sundiata Below is the model currently in Aristeia. Is it good enough or do you want a different version ?- 1.044 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- civ profile
- history
- (and 5 more)
-
@gameboy That's a bit retarded but I'm going to need a zip file with pyrogenesis.exe, and pyrogenesis.pdb.
-
The Kingdom of Kush: A proper introduction [Illustrated]
Stan` replied to Sundiata's topic in General Discussion
I think I made a khopesh model for Aristeia at some point, might be good to look into that. I always wondered why they had such a shape. Maybe because of the quality of the metal ?- 1.044 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- civ profile
- history
- (and 5 more)
-
@gameboy Did you compile yourself or use the autobuild ? I can't use the minidump...
-
@gameboy need the *dmp file aswell.
-
Glad to see everything is going nicely
-
The Big Eyecandy Progress List
Stan` replied to idanwin's topic in Eyecandy, custom projects and misc.
@LordGood I currently have the temple, four houses variations, barracks and civ center for thracians, I haven't released them yet -
@gameboy Impossible, latest version was today.
-
@gameboy Can you upload a crashlog with the latest revision please ?
-
> ig8icd32.dll!52a9c401() Unknown [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for ig8icd32.dll] msvcr120.dll!malloc(unsigned int size=679868824) Line 92 C msvcr120.dll!operator new(unsigned int size=159) Line 59 C++ 0000009c() Unknown Crashlog seems broken.
-
What revision where you on ?
-
@gameboy Are you sure that's an A22 crashlog ?
-
Trac is not outdated https://trac.edgewall.org I'm wondering though how using the github bugtracker here would help in efficiency ? Phabricator though was a great tool for productivity Not likely indeed, but who knows maybe 0ad will still be in developpement for the next 50 years ?
-
As I said the main issue is that if githubs decides to shutdown one day we're screwed. We could also host our own gitlab, but that sounds like uneccessary work.
