Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. As you probably know I'm interested in extending it somewhat (Ambient sounds, fixing the multiple unit sounds) I'm not sure It would be in the sound manager. Likely in the technology manager I wonder though if that'd be really useful to have a sound for that. Like wouldn't it be confused with tjust phase being finished ?
  2. Huh guys what about commiting the current fix ?
  3. Yeah that'd be nice. Maybe a special variant ?
  4. Hey @mimo Thanks for looking into it, the ideas and the testing and the fix
  5. @Rolf Dew Unfortunately I haven't seen any activity for a long time now.
  6. Hello and welcome to the forums, Weathers are a planned feature. See ticket #44 What is "a world selection" ?
  7. @mauiaw Sure. You need to credit me, and Sundiata and Lion.Kanzen
  8. @wackyserious Reference from a museum
  9. It looks good, BUT the stones were made to keep the hay in place and the roof curves were made to depict hay so it looks weird that the roof is not flat.
  10. @wackyserious I really like the leather one
  11. Nice ! Anyway you can make the coif texture sharper ?
  12. Can you improve the wood ?
  13. I definetely want/need/will improve the wiki, but I don't know how/where to start.
  14. Don't forget to allow users to disable it
  15. @aeonios By the way thanks for your work so far. It's nice to have someone else doing graphics programming.
  16. If not there should be. You should look for the civ.json files in simulation/data/civs
  17. @Imarok I like when you outrun people and fix the game at the same time
  18. It looks better than the one you gave me Did you tweak the bump ? Texture source http://www.imageafter.com/textures.php
  19. @bb_ It only missed the atlas todo when I left it So it was done and working
×
×
  • Create New...