Funny Relevant Videos and Memery

New Youtube homepage, going from an acceptable 24 recommended videos to only 8 recommended videos with supersized thumbnails, as if I'm visually impaired and easily intimidated by options.  

why.jpg.79cd63aeb3f2179118b088894c11786c.jpg

I don't know why it upsets me so much, but it really does. I feel like rioting or something... I know there's worse things in the world, like hunger, war, poverty and disease, but youtube's new layout... It's pretty bad too... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sundiata said:

New Youtube homepage, going from an acceptable 24 recommended videos to only 8 recommended videos with supersized thumbnails, as if I'm visually impaired and easily intimidated by options.  

why.jpg.79cd63aeb3f2179118b088894c11786c.jpg

I don't know why it upsets me so much, but it really does. I feel like rioting or something... I know there's worse things in the world, like hunger, war, poverty and disease, but youtube's new layout... It's pretty bad too... 

War?
:,(

12 hours ago, Trinketos said:

War?

I was about to dust off my pitchfork, but they seem to have already changed it to something more sensible. The recommended list now continues further down the page with 72 more videos, in addition to the original 8 on top. Yesterday the space beneath the 8 recommended video's was paid garbage, but now it's back to the content I prefer (science and technology, history, architecture, game dev, CGI/Blender, some current affairs, the occasional crazy Russian ingeneer and some music). Maybe my angry feedback actually worked, lol. I actually wrote angry feedback, like a soccer-mom in the supermarket asking if she could speak with the manager :P A ton of people were upset and sending angry feedback... Entire message boards were being deleted/censored by google... Twas funny, like a little online riot. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...