Geriatrix Stop behaving like this

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, alre said:

on which topic exactly? Geriatrix is not being accused of any violation. this topic is not more useful than the other one.

he is annoying in game lobby and in game chats, I took note of his behavior few months back and after a few months later he still behaves the same.

He is waging war on people in 0AD he don't like, he accuses me and many of doing spy work for Norse Harold and makes fun of developer who worked for 0AD.

also he is annoying to everyone he dislike and ban people from his games for no reason other than he doesn't like them.

I waited 1-2 hours to get in a game and this guy hosts a game and boom my 2 hour waiting time wasted, he ban me and other players don't listen to my plea to host new game because they don't care.

if you can't see the obvious violation that he uses multiple accounts in lobby, you won't see the rest.

Edited by leopard

To be fair its up to him who he wants to play with, and to be fair aswell Norse_Harold very likely does have spys :D Seriously, sometimes its better to try to understand why people behave in a certain way instead of opening a Fourm Thread.

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s

15 hours ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Seriously, sometimes its better to try to understand why people behave in a certain way instead of opening a Fourm Thread

Sometimes the people who get attacked continuously get hurt and many times a lie is repeated people start to believe that and treat these people as weird, and then everyone randomly start to insult people who try to do the right thing for the well being of the community members,

see what vinme say about Norse, even though vinmes comments on others are funny but when they are directed towards myself I get hurt.

likewise Geriatrix's comments or actions won't hurt you because he never insults you and never ban you without reason, 

in the next game I joined Marre-Vrickad Banned me without any notice because Geriatrix paused the game, I was talking to Effervescent, I was giving support in my chats to him.

You and your friends don't get insulted or treated badly that much by most players, may be DoctorOrgans and Shyft do but nobody cares about what they says.

Due to Geriatrix's lies(I strongly believe he told BS to everyone about me) people like Marre-Vrickad treat me like, in his own words "Kurwa"

If you think insulting me in chat and insulting me by banning and forcing hosts to ban me and also spreading rumors about me is fair then it's ok, 

that is your opinion.

But I don't think it's ok if that is happening to me or others, If I stay silent people will continue to treat me like a "Kurwa" and lecture me to understand why others behave in a certain way.

15 hours ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Norse_Harold very likely does have spys :D Seriously,

this Implies you believe that I am his spy, I am not anyone's spy to be clear. I opened this forum thread because Geriatrix keeps accusing me as spy and I share every chat to Norse Harold, I thought then So be It. I report him openly. 

4 hours ago, leopard said:

Sometimes the people who get attacked continuously get hurt and many times a lie is repeated people start to believe that and treat these people as weird, and then everyone randomly start to insult people who try to do the right thing for the well being of the community members,

see what vinme say about Norse, even though vinmes comments on others are funny but when they are directed towards myself I get hurt.

likewise Geriatrix's comments or actions won't hurt you because he never insults you and never ban you without reason, 

in the next game I joined Marre-Vrickad Banned me without any notice because Geriatrix paused the game, I was talking to Effervescent, I was giving support in my chats to him.

You and your friends don't get insulted or treated badly that much by most players, may be DoctorOrgans and Shyft do but nobody cares about what they says.

Due to Geriatrix's lies(I strongly believe he told BS to everyone about me) people like Marre-Vrickad treat me like, in his own words "Kurwa"

If you think insulting me in chat and insulting me by banning and forcing hosts to ban me and also spreading rumors about me is fair then it's ok, 

that is your opinion.

But I don't think it's ok if that is happening to me or others, If I stay silent people will continue to treat me like a "Kurwa" and lecture me to understand why others behave in a certain way.

this Implies you believe that I am his spy, I am not anyone's spy to be clear. I opened this forum thread because Geriatrix keeps accusing me as spy and I share every chat to Norse Harold, I thought then So be It. I report him openly. 

Well you are making claims such as " even weirdjokes wants you out of the game" but as far as i am informed weirdjokes has never said anything like that, thats no better. Better just to talk to Geriatrix and tell him that you dont spy on him and get to know why he is so concerned.

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s

7 hours ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Better just to talk to Geriatrix and tell him that you dont spy on him and get to know why he is so concerned

I thought he was yeketeriana, weirdjokes thought yeka was shyft sierra, and he wanted yeka to stop doing multi account craziness,
I told I don't spy on him I consider him as a friend but Cedric told I cannot call his first name. he don't consider me as friend.

he is concerned because he thinks I spy on him
read the whole chat I told him multiple times I don't spy on him
but he only believes what his mind tell him.

Today ValihrAnt played in a team game and a 1v1 against borg-. I said, "hey ValihrAnt (2335), glad to see you playing". He said "ello". I asked him if he was angry at anyone. He seemed surprised and just said, "whut".

748700504_2024-07-06ValihrAntplayinginateamgameandnotangry1.thumb.png.6e34bdaf116d59f318654138a54b2a96.png

747918279_2024-07-06ValihrAntplayinginateamgameandnotangry2.thumb.png.673eb795fe3c2867bd3ce7208413b7eb.png

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 10:13 PM, MarcusAureliu#s said:

To be fair its up to him who he wants to play with, and to be fair aswell Norse_Harold very likely does have spys :D Seriously, sometimes its better to try to understand why people behave in a certain way instead of opening a Fourm Thread.

Spies? 

22 hours ago, leopard said:

I thought he was yeketeriana, weirdjokes thought yeka was shyft sierra, and he wanted yeka to stop doing multi account craziness,
I told I don't spy on him I consider him as a friend but Cedric told I cannot call his first name. he don't consider me as friend.

he is concerned because he thinks I spy on him
read the whole chat I told him multiple times I don't spy on him
but he only believes what his mind tell him.

Lighten up! If Garietrix is blaming you, it means you're doing something right and he just can't stand it. )

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I regret the divides in this community, I had my own issues with some other members but @leopard isn't a problem (replying to the @Geriatrix comment in the other thread), I do think he is even reasonable and is simply trying to fix things in this thread.

@Geriatrix is one of those players that do enrich the metas of this game, with his experience he can come up with atypical strategies and mechanics so one must try to understand that making some concessions on disagreements is important to keep some good active players around. This would also have been advised to keep in mind for Piplox, myself, (Stockfish next target on the list, visibly), that were harassed by the same 'players with beginner level', until they leave. The bro couple have fun propagating lies and @#$% on logic even when faced with empirical profs they are dead wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Geriatrix said:

Here I have been first Phyzic then Yekaterina. Why wouldn't I be@leopard lol ?

I consider Yekaterina as my friend, I thought 1min was his account, Cedric_o was my friend too but after he got into fibonacci series account 11235813 I knew something got loose somewhere, so I usually avoid it.
but lie bombs and also gossiping against me and not letting me play in game is annoying.

I know @Player of 0AD don't like my chat during games because I said something that is illegal in his place also some other messages

but that was reasonable and I don't think It caused him to leave 0AD.

I think weirdjokes and noobdude consider 0AD as an addiction, so they want to quit it. one of noobdudes game title was "addiction is back"

marc is away on vacation, 

you might also know all this but you keep targeting me for no reason. you keep talking BS about me to people and people believe you and they have a grudge on me for no reason.

what do you really want? we can discuss.

9 hours ago, Geriatrix said:

Harassing the last good players won't make you better. All this thread is about misinterpreting the sentences which are very clear by themselves.

I haven't seen any evidence that leopard has harassed any players. If you have such evidence, please post it or send it to the moderation staff privately.

I have shown evidence of some lies from you about me. You stated that ValihrAnt left the game because of me. I showed a screenshot of chat with him recently where he did not leave, and he is not angry at me. You stated that borg- left because of me. That screenshot shows borg- in the same game as ValihrAnt.

On July 20 you stated in the lobby,

Geriatrix: darkcity leopard is speaking as spec. I leave
Geriatrix: Decger see the mess leopard did in the german squad

leopard said that all he said was hi to you. He was trying to resolve the conflict and treat you as a friend.

Claims of harassment that rely on testimony are not reliable. We need to see screenshots, mainlog.html excerpts, videos, etc. False claims are defamation, which is against the lobby and forum terms of use.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 1

On 20/07/2024 at 6:48 PM, leopard said:

I got kicked from the game lobby because I joined a game, well done every for isolating me, @Player of 0AD @MarcusAureliu#s, did I cause you leave 0AD?

please answer.

Hahaha no. I messed something up on my PC so I couldnt play 0AD for some days. And Marc is currently into other games. Relax

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly think that the 0 A.D. community could use less guessing of who is who and more banning of all these narcissistic smurfs.

There is now a player who has been convicted of spreading lies and degrading the community. Letting him contribute in this way sends a message that this is tolerable.

I understand that there is this concern that it might not be fair to ban one player and keep another (for now), but this fear will IMHO do more damage. It feels like trying to be nice to someone who is robbing you.

I'd even recommend only talking to smurfs with a dose of contempt like I do. I consider remembering your password to be a sign of respect for the community. And not-remembering is almost always an excuse anyway because otherwise they'd pick a name similar to the one they're know by.

Let's not tolerate the intolerant.

P.S.: Posting publicly the whole contents of the chat including allied and direct messages is inappropriate.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Boudica said:

P.S.: Posting publicly the whole contents of the chat including allied and direct messages is inappropriate.

Yes it is but if allied and direct message don't have anything that will damage the reputation of players then it is ok I think

we have to let people know of the things that @Geriatrix just keep on pushing into peoples minds, a lot of people's reputation is affected by his words
@Norse_Haroldis main victim in my opinion also @real_tabasco_sauce was targeted for making changes in community mod.

@Atrik was targeted for progui, I supported atrik but according to @Geriatrix I cause him to leave 0AD.

I am now using progui to check if it is cheating, what I found out was It will improve my game, I can be lazy now and relaxed a bit while playing. but it will not help me win against people who are better than me.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Player of 0AD said:

Hahaha no. I messed something up on my PC so I couldnt play 0AD for some days. And Marc is currently into other games. Relax

@Geriatrix read this, open your eyes and read read RRRREEEEAAADDD:banger:

Edited by leopard
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@leopard , I am probably the most affected player in what you are describing. My most honest advice is to enjoy the game until you dont enjoy it anymore. I stopped playing game becouse i got tired of that harrasing stuff. That is why I only play 1v1s with @borg- ,which i try to take serious, or i try to  find bugs or unbalanced shits on tg to have fun and make them patch (like i did with the champs, bolts or the last ram thing).

In other order of things, I am sorry if i played bad or i trolled in some tgs, is a behaviour that I understand is not good and I wont do it again.

Have a good day you all :D

• Like 1

@Stockfish, sorry for late reply, I think you cannot enjoy the game anymore is because it is not challenging to you, 0AD is still a challenge to me so I can enjoy even if people yell at me and call me noob a 1000 times, as far as I know you are one of the best players who can play the game in its peak level. It is a bad thing to loose people like you in our player base. I am trying my best to call out anything that could affect people  in bad ways, even though I ignored these things in past, I felt like I should speak up if someone is doing damage. shyft siera forced me to go on full force.
I am pretty sure after this summer season more OP players like Valihrant and borg will find time to play and 0AD become challenging enough for you to enjoy.

• Thanks 2

On 04/07/2024 at 7:05 PM, borg- said:

According to him, I'm a nuub and I've never defeated feldfeld and berhudar haha.

My winrate against any of the top players is over 80%, looking at the whole history.

Berhudar in recent history defeated me 75% because he used alt click, and I didn't even know what that was, but in all history, I lost count of how many times I defeated him.

Geriatrix basically talks this nonsense because he's not good enough, and he's jealous of good players. He says he won't play with me, but I must have like 50 replays against him, and he begged to play with me every time (of course he lost 99%), I even banned him from my games for a long time for talking nonsense, and he begged to join my games haha.

I think he is Physics (original acc).

About the pro-gui, it doesn't influence anything, if you are bad, you will continue to be. I have never used it, and I am sure it would not make me better.

AHAHAHHAHAH I remember watching many games a year back and you kept losing, i was like, is he suicidal? why is he letting him altclick without matching it. 

On 06/07/2024 at 2:13 AM, MarcusAureliu#s said:

It is a standard system of communist authoritarian control. The Policemen, each have 10 informants or so. Happening rn in north korea, happened in the Soviet union. You bet it happens in china.