Hello all,

I recently made a donation and wanted to thank all the devs and modders for the amazing work they done. Please keep improving the game and adding content ;)

I studied history/archaeology for more than 5 years so I am a little bit passionate. Depending on the needs and on access to the sources I'd be glad to help about research for some mods. I'm especially interested with Bronze age Antiquity and Pre-columbian America

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• 5 weeks later...

Hello friends :)
I am from Turkey, but currently living in Germany (01:00 GMT). I was born in Istanbul, so know the Marmara map by heart :D. I lived on the Aegean coast, what used to be ancient Ionia. I visited all the twelve Ionian city-states. My wife is from Iskenderun, ancient Alexandretta near the site of the Battle of Issus. I love learning about history (you get the idea :D), especially Ancient Greek history. And you can tell I love Greek mythology; my nickname is the name Odysseus uses to introduce himself to cyclops Polyphemus as a trick to avoid retribution from the other cyclopes after blinding him. I speak English and Turkish, and am learning German. I cannot speak Greek (yet :D), but I can read Greek letters and understand enough to order a nice dinner.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

My (nick)name is Lapiduch which is slang for medic/corpsman/paramedic. There is no significance to it, I just like the name and I've never seen anybody else use it. I'm from Slovakia.
I heard about 0 A.D. for the first time like 2 months ago (shame on me) from a fellow gamer on another forum. I checked it out and was sold immidiatelly. I practiced against AI and now I'm looking forward to try some mp matches.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 02/04/2022 at 7:54 PM, Lapiduch said:

Greetings,

My (nick)name is Lapiduch which is slang for medic/corpsman/paramedic. There is no significance to it, I just like the name and I've never seen anybody else use it. I'm from Slovakia.
I heard about 0 A.D. for the first time like 2 months ago (shame on me) from a fellow gamer on another forum. I checked it out and was sold immidiatelly. I practiced against AI and now I'm looking forward to try some mp matches.

hey great :) i heard from Slovakia because i often watching videos from climber janja (she holding sooo many records)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZo36ga1mg

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am from Tamil Nadu, India. My username inspired by Transformers series, Nest is a classified strike team on that movie. I have been watching this game for long time approx. 9 years. 

• Like 1

I'am from unknown lands, no place for origins, but in blood - nations of the north Europe, south Europe, east Asia, но говорю на русском, copy of every language from every land of this crazy world.

Origins - Samara, refugees city in Russia, city with peoples lots of counties.

Russia - refugees of the planet.

6 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Well, people usually say: "Russia is a prison of nations." Well, all right...

Reveal hidden contents

Russia is not just a prison of nations, here nationalities simply do not have where they came from, and who they have become where they came from. One can only envy that people are decent and well-mannered. That's why here we associate freedom of speech with a free way of life, when it's lost its head everywhere on the planet.

In Russia, cultural chaos is only on television; in life, people are boring and silent.

Edited by vladolf1984