Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.643
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. I created https://github.com/0ADMods/yayoi_japan @LordGood maybe you could upload your buildings ^^"
  2. You can but it will only work with the dev version of the game (Not the current release)
  3. Dunno have you tried Engine.GetGUIObjectByName("guiobjectname").style = ?
  4. You could also keep track of the time, by querying the current date? And only call the function every five second or so.
  5. You can query the player then query all its entities I think.
  6. Stan`

    MSAA bug!

    @gameboy @vladislavbelov is currently busy with AFK life. Please be patient.
  7. As I said the fix should occur on the programming side thanls for investigating
  8. Not actively these days. But we are still fixing some issues with it
  9. Should be fixed now. 1. Seems to be an issue with programming :/ 3. Can only be fixed by Alexandermb
  10. Ja. Mit Git Du kannst seinen Änderungen hochladen auf Github. I can give you access
  11. Ich meine, dass ich möchte, dass Sie einen "Pull-Request" auf Github erstellen, um die Fehler des Millenium-AD mod zu beheben
  12. No i meant for the milleniumad. For the female base_walk I can't commit something I do not understand
  13. Meh... Will you make a Pull request for the mods?
  14. It does not work for me... head goes completely out of sync. Did you by any chance forget to delete the base_female_walk file in milleniumad, hence, overwriting whatever was in SVN?
  15. T_T This make even less sense... You're removing animation variations for running and leaving the idle as is and it works for you?
  16. Sadly most of the time we can't use stuff from the "www" because their license is not compatible with ours... /me is confused thracians should not be in milleniumad...
  17. Sadly most of the time we can't use stuff from the "www" because their license is not compatible with ours...
  18. Yes. Might have been Dacian, I think there was a confusion at some point.
  19. Yeah that file comes from the public mod. What I don't understand is why it works for you and not for me.
  20. Wait... it works for you? For me it eventually goes out of sync no matter what ^^
×
×
  • Create New...