gudo

Did you contribute to 0 AD? Make sure you get in the credits!

@Itms can you please add 

"L’association L’Informatique Solidaire – Desclicks" 

To the donor list? I got a request from a donor over email.  Thanks!

• Like 2

@wowgetoffyourcellphone How do you want to be credited? Real name, nickname, both? If real name, it's Justus Avramenko, right?

@Enrique, if there is stuff from a new contributor committed you can ask them that and edit binaries/data/mods/public/gui/credits/text/art.json (or another file). That way the committed contribution is associated with the contributor through the commit diff :)

• Like 3

I've contributed to the Italian and French translations.

EDIT : Oops, I've just seen I was already in the credits. I thought I had registered on transifex under my nickname :P.

But, could my name in the credits be changed to "Tiber7 - Danilo B. Guttadauria" if that's not too much trouble ;).

Edited by Tiber7

The credit file for the translations is generated from a script, so you'd have to change your account information I guess

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The translators' credit script will pick up the "Last-Translator:" field in the .po file headers as generated by the Transifex interface.

So, after changing your account information on Transifex, you'll have to wait until the next translation update is run on the code base, make sure that you're in one of the file headers, and then double-check that you don't get duplicate credit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Aleavellaneda1 said:

I helped translate part of the game

In this case your name will be added to the credits when we package a new version of the game. Thanks for your contribution! (y)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Itms said:

In this case your name will be added to the credits when we package a new version of the game. Thanks for your contribution! (y)

I am also translating the game into Czech language, not sure if I am in credits or not.

Is it intended and are translators informed prior that their email addresses are published forever in the *.po files in svn/git repositories?

6 hours ago, elexis said:

Is it intended and are translators informed prior that their email addresses are published forever in the *.po files in svn/git repositories?

I asked @Itms and apparently it's up to Transifex to notify them and their name will be removed from the credit if they delete their account there.

Having the e-mail address in is actually part of the Gettext PO file concept from back in the day where people were collaborating by e-mail only. Yes, that's how old the format is!