-
Posts
2.787 -
Joined
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by Gurken Khan
-
Really disappointing game. I guess the AI just didn't feel like it? They all produced 20+ units, built five structures and called it a day; only activity that continued was some peeps on wood. That's not how a game should go. I don't have a replay because I didn't play it in one sitting, but here's a late save if anyone should want to look at this misery. savegame-1945.0adsave
-
Fishing ship cannot be trained on Hellas (population flicker)
Gurken Khan replied to AlexHerbert's topic in Bug reports
Replay or it didn't happen! jk. I venture to say it's because of the dock's position: it couldn't spawn the boat. -
I agree. Let's give them something nice.
-
But... IT'S A HUGE WIN !!!
-
petrabot Hidden map and "fog of war" for Petra AI
Gurken Khan replied to CheckTester's topic in Applications and Contributions
I think that would be good. I find it especially egregious when the AI settles in a region/on a continent they have never been to. -
petrabot Hidden map and "fog of war" for Petra AI
Gurken Khan replied to CheckTester's topic in Applications and Contributions
Yeah, Petra sees everything. It's just how she/the game works. -
Then I guess I take it?
-
-
It was that the team bonus is utter shite and researching the specific tec is a 1k waste of res. (Did you search for my post with the forum search? That's useless.)
-
Problem with User-created Maps and LAN Multiplayer Game
Gurken Khan replied to 0adler's topic in Scenario Design/Map making
Is it possible to reload multiplayer games? @Stan` -
Don't know what the general opinion is, but I could see the current terminology change...
-
What's Civilianization? E.g. 38%.
-
Weren't they usually to the side(s)?
-
Yeah, I guess. (I hated formations, maybe I should have another look at them.)
-
Assuming you had ten healers, where would they be?
-
Still would like that stuff ↑ to be consistent. (I'd prefer unit type.) -- Civic ! -- That's still ... not good.
-
Just installed another RC and remembered that my questions still remain unanswered.
-
Others RTS - Discuss / Analysis
Gurken Khan replied to Lion.Kanzen's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Just saw Tempest Rising being praised: -
Hope 2026 will be good for us all.
-
Try another map. If you choose a map for two players ["(2)"] you can't change that.
-
Hi @RemonK, welcome to the forums. In the match setup hit "Player" then you can make your selection.
-
Did you use all your workers? Do you have a replay?
-
Where are you from?
Gurken Khan replied to Lion.Kanzen's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Welcome! To make sure you won't starve:- 333 replies
-
- 3
-
-
-
-
- localization
- country
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Archaeological potpourri
Gurken Khan replied to Gurken Khan's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
7000-Year-Old Sunken Discovery Points to European Megalithic Construction Centuries Earlier Than Previously Thought Off the western coast of France, archaeologists have discovered a sunken granite Mesolithic wall nine meters below sea level, which evidence suggests was constructed close to 7,000 years ago. The 120-meter-long structure is one of several prehistoric artificial features of its era that have been found in the region, with other similar structures known to exist nearby. The discovery, which was made near Île de Sein in Brittany, was recently detailed in a study that appeared in the International Journal of Nautical Archaeology.
