-
Posts
2.787 -
Joined
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by Gurken Khan
-
Archaeological potpourri
Gurken Khan replied to Gurken Khan's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Maybe a bit juicier than the average talk about ancient historians. And "ship 17" was mentioned, so totally archeology. -
Report @Bakki player for quitting game when loosing
Gurken Khan replied to thegreatandfurious's topic in General Discussion
-> -
It's also not really made for a navy; you could fish or park a military vessel in the bits of water, but good trade over water not so much.
-
With a Pull Request you ask that your code be merged into the source code.
-
Specific Name Review: Units
Gurken Khan replied to Doktoreus's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
I gotta a girl named rama lama lama Rammabagmaz... SCNR -
Once or twice a year, somebody appears and says women should wear more clothes, then they vanish quickly. (Shills for big textile industries?) Gotta give it to @NotReallyHelpingHands, they're more persistent then the usual troll.
-
What's this post even supposed to be? It doesn't use the actual name of the building it criticizes, misrepresents its supposed exclusivity, postulates that such a building is a historical reality... I'm fine with our current abstractions, at least I wouldn't change them for more hassle with a part of the workforce or have some pregnant women running around "just because".
-
troll A troll's guide to trolling and troll strategies in TGs and SP
Gurken Khan replied to Arup's topic in Gameplay Discussion
I just thought that it would possibly suck terribly on maps like Hyrcanian Shores if you don't have the proper spawn position. I can't say anything on the other stuff. -
troll A troll's guide to trolling and troll strategies in TGs and SP
Gurken Khan replied to Arup's topic in Gameplay Discussion
Terrible idea imho. It can. [+CTRL] -
Others RTS - Discuss / Analysis
Gurken Khan replied to Lion.Kanzen's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Do you have Beyond All Reason on your radar? Rookie numbers. -
@LienRag Maybe logs would give people a chance to look into this.
-
Newbie Questions - I can't beat Easy AI as Romans
Gurken Khan replied to Satevis's topic in Gameplay Discussion
Three versions ago? Maybe? Supposedly? It was communicated then. I never paid attention to it, but I believe @guerringuerrin. -
Thought the same.
-
@ThalattaIt's been suggested countless times that the first post needs to be approved by a mod; I support that, regardless of the alphabet. I've never seen an official statement regarding this, so I don't know why it's not done.
-
Obviously it's a piece of the Atlantic in the pic. Maybe someday somebody will give that map an overhaul.
-
Yeah. I'm not a fan of the different fords that at least I can't differentiate by sight. On "Rivers" pedestrians can cross while ships can't, on "Gualdaquivir River" all units can. This ("Mediterranean") is not oceanic enough?
-
Sounds like a mod not running. Did you play with those civs in this version? Check your mod selection page (settings), download/activate them. If there's something missing within the civs it's probably wip; you could help the author(s) by sending feedback and suggestions...
-
Archaeological potpourri
Gurken Khan replied to Gurken Khan's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
The Discoveries That Proved Historians Wrong About Rome -
Should the Health of Units influence their Speed?
Gurken Khan replied to Obelix's topic in Gameplay Discussion
My first thought was "No.", and the discussion didn't convince me otherwise. You know what else would be more realistic? Latrines, STDs, sore feet (inf) & sore butts (cav). -
Hi @dani el, welcome to the forums. Did you try the network tips in the FAQ? https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/wiki/FAQ#what-shall-i-do-when-joining-multiplayer-matches-fails-with-an-error-message
-
What water depth would you be missing currently? I think there's everything in the game already.
