Jump to content

Gurken Khan

Community Members
  • Posts

    2.787
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by Gurken Khan

  1. So... Just as I described it? Say a cav is at the last sheep and I tell him to hunt a gazelle afterwards, then he continues to hunt gazelles?
  2. Yes, but actually no, because the hunter would then continue with the species of the queued individual animal. (I'm pretty sure that's how it works.)
  3. You can cue that switch with shift+right click.
  4. I don't know how often the AIs make an offer in this version, but I'm likely to deny it anyway: I came to finish them. I usually play with one ally and four enemies, if you team them up it becomes harder; with three teams in total there's decent variability in how they behave.
  5. That's for own ships? What about enemy ships? Used to be you could see the (arrow) stats and know what's up, but that has been changed.
  6. I appreciate you wading through this old muck and suggest closing everything that hasn't been touched in a year.
  7. Yes. At least that's my impression, I don't do SP myself. Looking at the download numbers of the last entry in the dispute thread I don't get the feeling that it's inactive.
  8. Title screen -> Learn to Play -> Tips and Tricks or binaries/data/mods/public/maps/tutorials/ The chevrons above the units' heads signify (from single to triple) basic, advanced and elite rank; they go along with increasing attack and HP values and decreasing gathering speeds. (Since this site's search function is phenomenally terrible I don't know if there's a good overview somewhere.)
  9. @Seleucids If you stick to raiding the formerly Roman parts we should have no problem. Here's one I thought you might like:
  10. Single player, you resumed the game from a save? Replays can't handle that.
  11. The map has questionable "quirks", there's also "non-Terrain" more in the middle that one can usually not access and that hides even the silhouettes of units.
  12. With the barracks selected, why isn't the button for that tec displayed?
  13. This at least doesn't show that the waterway is obviously blocked.
  14. Just looking at the Cothon in the thumbnail makes me not click it.
  15. Someone claimed it's bad for site ranking with search engines if obvious garbage is up?
  16. I believe it's better to report those posts to the mod team via the three dots at the top right than pinging individual mods.
  17. I really don't know why the first post hasn't to be greenlighted by a mod.
  18. No. The other way around, as you are correctly describing in the paragraph below. Your traders don't buy or sell anything; they walk their route and when they make it to either end, they get you an income of the specified res. If you don't manually buy or sell metal there is no "exchange".
  19. Yeah, stop prioritizing looks. If you wanna be effective follow fff ("form follows function") or live with the downsides. I always put a ring of fields around my CC and a ring of houses around that. In general: get the gathering tecs and keep the ways your workers have to walk short (build new storehouses etc). There are plenty of build order and eco guides out there, both as text and video.
×
×
  • Create New...