Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.656
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. Also you need package mod. The only case where you do not need it is if you only touch XML or JS files.
  2. I'd like for it to do so. I haven't been able to get someone to review it yet. I believe it will be disabled by default though. For my part I can't even test it as I haven't been able to make it work on Windows. Thank you for your interest though, it might help @irishninja to improve his patch. I believe one of the current issues of this patch is that as the interface duplicates part of the code it needs to be maintained by someone otherwise it will break pretty quickly. Which is why for instance @agentx stopped working on Hannibal AI because it was too hard to keep up with engine changes (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
  3. Where did you put them? Pyromod needs to be double clicked on and zip needs to be put in a folder with the same name in the mods folder and its mod.json must be put next to it.
  4. Stan`

    NSIS error.

    Without cutting content nope...
  5. Stan`

    NSIS error.

    We need to make the public mod smaller I think.
  6. Stan`

    NSIS error.

    Might be because of the new art and the fact that the public mod is now too big
  7. You could add this on mod.io
  8. You can do it using triggers though. @Freagarach is working on adding the possibility for the next alpha.
  9. Did you apply the patch at D2199 ? You either need to use Arcanist (see wiki:Phabricator) or download and apply the patch using Download Raw diff from the differential revision page.
  10. You need to pass it to update-workspaces.sh like so: $ ./update-worskspaces.sh -j4 --with-rlinterface
  11. Okay then replace all the contents of %localappdata%\0 A.D. alpha\binaries\system with the attached zip: fixed-build-for-ryzen.zip
  12. Hey @Mr.Monkey What os are you on?
  13. I believe we reached the productive part of this thread. If you need information concerning your ban please contact @user1. If you want to stop being banned maybe stop breaking the rules?
  14. Using the logos here, I made a few variants of the Wildfire Games logo in SVG version. For all the three examples above, I assume it's best to use the logo only, and use real text, as it will look better than any pixelated version of text. I am against using a real character for the logo, as it removes the artistic liberties taken when designing it. wildfire_games_logo_only.svg wildfire_games_logo_text_bottom.svg wildfire_games_logo_text_left.svg wildfire_games_logo_text_left_two_lines.svg
  15. One has to be careful with the license of the heightmaps.
  16. @Mina 0 A.D. won't be part of thr GSOC this year either. I am sorry. Would you still like to make some contributions to the AI?
  17. I actually plan to use Wesnoth's lore in 0 A.D. But I need help to design everything as I simply don't have enough time.
  18. Ponies Ascendant and Hyrule Conquest not fantasy enough for ya? I'm working (slowly) on https://www.moddb.com/mods/dwarfs There was also a mythology mod @Rolf Dew was working on
×
×
  • Create New...