===[Task]=== Add Mahout to Mauryan worker elephant

Imarok

17 hours ago, Sundiata said:

@Alexandermb if you're internet connection and schedule allows it, I think this is a job for you :P 

(we miss you :( )

I'll see if I can contact him, but according to what Mr. Stan told me, he has to make a few small arrangements to many things he added in this Alpha.

Exactly what is it intended to do with this mounted character? Is Animation required in this one?

With the new alpha 24 release, I can download it and work with it at least for testing purposes. I'm using a neighbor connection, thought is shared between 3 houses and the connection sometimes get very awfully. 

Besides working more than 8 hours pero day.

At least with the work I've managed to buy my laptop another 4gb ram and managed to get stable blender working environment with 8gb and also a keyboard and not messing around my laptop keyboard.

Sometimes in the night I read the forum but can't answer when the signal is poor. :P ( literallly the page never load the reply box). Hope continue working soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...