Why can war dogs not be garrisoned?

rejoicing

When my CC was attacked and I realized I couldn't garrison my dog I made it run away; since then they're healers pets. On "Defensive" so they won't run off senselessly, but that also means they're not even attacking enemies in sight... :rolleyes:

I don't use throw-away units and go for zero losses and I extent that to my dogs.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gurken Khan said:

Going into CC and adding arrows are two different things; women for example don't add arrows when their inside a CC. And at least worker eles can go into the CC (when they're not stuck on the corner of it); so doesn't really make sense why a dog should not.

Indeed, don't think dogs have the class "Soldier" so they won't add arrows or gain experience in stable by default anyway. If ever allowed to garrison

How about the ability to heal dogs instead?. Garrisoning them inside dog houses heals them or somehow, some units should be able to heal them cause early phase as a Briton player, you can get 1 or 2 women kills with that one dog but later to find out there’s no way to heal it. I believe killing a dog counts as a kill so we should somehow be able to heal them . I’ve been talking about this feature for a while now. Hopefully it gets integrated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

some units should be able to heal them cause early phase as a Briton player, you can get 1 or 2 women kills with that one dog but later to find out there’s no way to heal it. I believe killing a dog counts as a kill so we should somehow be able to heal them . I’ve been talking about this feature for a while now. Hopefully it gets integrated.

pikashow download

Edited by steve12aaa

On 15/09/2023 at 10:57 AM, borg- said:

I think we can have the kennels again, it was removed because it had no historical basis

Interesting that they were removed because of historical reasons. Did brits actually train dogs in the stable then? I feel like they would get stepped on by the horses. If Britons did have any organized process for training and breeding the dogs, then its totally logical for there to be a kennel building that trains them even if there isn't physical kennel evidence.

• Like 1