Jump to content

fabio

WFG Programming Team
  • Posts

    1.105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

fabio last won the day on December 25 2023

fabio had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About fabio

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

9.222 profile views

fabio's Achievements

Primus Pilus

Primus Pilus (7/14)

384

Reputation

2

Community Answers

  1. It reminds me the Death Hand of the Harkonnen...
  2. Maybe you already know, there is this wiki https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/wiki which includes a "For modders:" section.
  3. I had a similar problem, it looks like building spidermonkey requires huge amount of RAM, and if you don't have enough of it some build process crash. If you are building with -jX (with X which works fine for 0ad and the other libraries), you may want to decrease X when running build-source-libs.sh , so there are less simultaneously build processes and maximum RAM usage decrease.
  4. Some stuff recently dropped: 486 support Herculues Monochrome ISA graphics cards Profibus driver ARCnet for ISA and PCMCIA None of them seems particularly useful nowadays... There is still support for the first Pentium, the original ATI Radeon and other obsolete hardware, likely not very useful today.
  5. See also this thread: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/25280-black-powder-test/
  6. I don't know if it was fixed or not, I just noticed the Debian bug is still open: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1008531 If you have time to investigate, I opened this gitea issue: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/8855 (feel free to assign it to you)
  7. @Stan`was this addressed ? I see your comment in https://code.wildfiregames.com/D4669#203984 : In A26 we added another code path that uses the SDL instead, to check if functionality stays the same so it's okay if that particular code returns unplugged CPUs for now. It's only for the optin hardware detection on https://feedback.wildfiregames.com/ However _SC_NPROCESSORS_CONF is still in current master: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/src/branch/main/source/lib/sysdep/os/linux/lcpu.cpp#L61
  8. It works fine for me. I just had a minor issue, a "Invalid header" warning I reported here: Strangerly it no longer happens.
  9. Quick tried rc2 appimage on Ubuntu 25.10. Translation issue is fixed, as well as atlas crash . 2 issues: 1) I get this during game loading (IIRC didn't happen on rc1): AL lib: (EE) GetLoadedHrtf: Invalid header in /usr/share/openal/hrtf/Default HRTF.mhr: "MinPHR03" AL lib: (EE) GetLoadedHrtf: Failed to load /usr/share/openal/hrtf/Default HRTF.mhr Same error discussed elsewhere: https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft/issues/847 On my Ubuntu I have libopenal1:amd64 + libopenal-data 1:1.24.2-1 2) the New maps demo campaign is empty, maybe just disable it.
  10. A similar issue was recently addressed: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/8580 https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/8589
  11. In the past I remember a map filter for "new maps", but I cannot see it in 0.28-rc1. Are there no new maps in this release or the filter is just missing?
  12. I also got some: WARNING: PlayerID 2 | petra.findOverseaLand on a non-naval map??? we should never go there Replay is attached. metadata.json commands.txt
  13. Tried the rc1 appimage, it is working fine, but there is an issue with Italian locale. If I select Italian, the game still run in English. I also tried espanol and it is properly in spanish. So, the issue is just for Italian.
  14. I suggest to use 0ad using the PureOS package rather than flatpack. Maybe it's not the latest version (here there is 0.27.0: https://repo.pureos.net/pureos/pool/main/0/0ad/), but flatpack is known to have such issues.
×
×
  • Create New...