Jump to content

Eilat

Community Members
  • Posts

    122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Eilat last won the day on October 5

Eilat had the most liked content!

3 Followers

About Eilat

Contact Methods

  • Lobby Name
    Eilat

Recent Profile Visitors

1.550 profile views

Eilat's Achievements

Duplicarius

Duplicarius (4/14)

154

Reputation

  1. Thanks to Lopess's feedback, I've improved the models' textures (at least, I think so).
  2. Thanks, I’d really like to see improvements to flying objects, especially those that fly at high speeds.
  3. As an influential factor in modern warfare, the kamikaze drone force has become operational; however, I do not yet have an official launch vehicle for them. Recording 2026-10-06 004224.mp4
  4. The strategic missile force has become operational. Recording 2026-10-04 233221.mp4
  5. Some updates for The Great War mod. The movement mechanics of wheeled vehicles have been improved (tracked vehicles will see similar enhancements). Previously, I had implemented details like the vehicle rearing up upon acceleration and pitching forward slightly when braking; however, the wheels would initially lift off the ground, creating an unrealistic, "low-gravity" floating sensation. This issue has now been resolved, resulting in a more authentic and physically accurate feel. You can see the difference in the following videos (it is unclear why the video appears grainy after screen recording). Before: Recording 2026-10-04 095748.mp4 After: Recording 2026-10-04 232623.mp4 Recording 2026-10-04 232740.mp4 Additionally, I have updated the wheels (tires and rims) for wheeled combat vehicles and heavy trucks; they now have a more rugged and aggressive appearance than before.
  6. Artillerymen's shooting star Recording 2026-09-29 172206.mp4
  7. A few updates on the Great War mod: A battle between infantry fighting vehicles. Recording 2026-09-28 214329.mp4 The first representatives of the artillery and missile forces
  8. It turns out it has such a long history
  9. The first helicopter has entered full operational status. It features a full range of unique flight capabilities, such as lateral tilting and short range backward movement, and gains altitude during long distance flight. It is also capable of firing rockets and anti tank missiles, and deploying heat decoys. Recording 2026-09-26 005347.mp4
  10. I’ve looked at your profile, and I realize that I, an amateur, have been giving instructions to an expert.
  11. soldier's movement posture
  12. I downloaded it from Sketchfab, reduced the polygon count, separated the parts, and animated it. Those are the steps to follow if you want to do something similar.
  13. Thanks, but it's a Seahawk, and I'll end up changing the weapon's name as well.
×
×
  • Create New...