Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

the graphic card... sight, not all pc can have one of those video card, laptop for example. and i dont know much about AMD microprocessors. where you buy that desktop?

since 2006 my family don't buy a Desktop. we all have a Laptop, i have 3 now hahaha. 2 with win7 and a Old Macbook white.

• Like 1

the graphic card... sight, not all pc can have one of those video card, laptop for example. and i dont know much about AMD microprocessors. where you buy that desktop?

since 2006 my family don't buy a Desktop. we all have a Laptop, i have 3 now hahaha. 2 with win7 and a Old Macbook white.

A new mid-range gaming laptop is likely to have a better graphics card than what my desktop currently has. My AMD quad core processor is from the generation prior to Intel's i5 and i7.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dolomiti for starting this thread. New screenshots are very useful to show the game around.

@NotASpartan : wow, yours are really super cool !! Well, we are not supposed to show the game from that point of view (the camera is up in the air in the normal gaming), but anyway it's still good to see how some moments in the game can look that good. I don't understand how you got this dark and misty atmosphere in the first screenshot. How did you get it ? What's the map ?

You seem to have some great savegames and as you produce lots of screenshots, could you next time provide us some normal game POV shots of your battles ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...