Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting

user1

Hello hello hello.

I'm here again to report serious crime...

My name: Daniel_King

Offender (nub) name: Neb

He just quited after losing a big fight XD. What is more funny he asked at the beggining if I won't rage quit XD.

@user1

Can I ask what is the punishment which all offenders got for leaving games?

Edit:

Uploading commands.txt cause I've forget about it when I've posted XD

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by gator303
  • Thanks 1

Greetings!
commands.txt
Unfortunately I've got another report to make.

@JackSparrow quit the game as he was losing so he didn't have to lose rating points.

Commands file attached.

Players should get some sort of temporarily status warning others they are quitters, either that or make disconnection for longer than 2 minutes an automatic resign.

Best Regards

@user1

Edited by JoelTav
forgot to tag user1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, JoelTav said:

Greetings!
commands.txt
Unfortunately I've got another report to make.

@JackSparrow quit the game as he was losing so he didn't have to lose rating points.

Commands file attached.

Players should get some sort of temporarily status warning others they are quitters, either that or make disconnection for longer than 2 minutes an automatic resign.

Best Regards

@user1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stormwalk said:

Hello! I (stormwalk) played a rated game which Raffut1969 hosted, and he ended it without resigning when I was winning, please see the attachment

commands.txt 729 kB · 0 downloads metadata.json 87 kB · 0 downloads

I spectated this game, stormwalk definitely won this fair and square - he should get the points he deserves

• Thanks 1

On 16/03/2021 at 1:05 AM, Alar1k said:

I spectated this game, stormwalk definitely won this fair and square - he should get the points he deserves

Raffut1969 is ultra nub. He's that high in ranking only because he's leaving always when he's losing/is at lost position.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @user

I already post this problem to another topic :

https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/38008-didnt-receive-points-after-win-in-1vs1/?tab=comments#comment-422705

I red today that I have to post here. I'm sorry to have posted in the wrong topic.

So I have 3 times problems with players who didn't resign in rated game 1vs1 :

devilhook vs ninjanad, the 11.04.2021

devilhook vs LordEder, the 09.04.2021

devilhook vs Dreamliner, the 05.04.2021

Thank's to give my points please :-)

Have a nice day

devilhook

commands.txt commands.txt commands.txt

metadata.json metadata.json metadata.json

Edited by devilhook
  • Thanks 1

i saw player play vs himself. two games. other player does nearly nothing. nobody cold play so bad. i asked him. yes he played vs himself he answers. that was the most stupid game i ever saw of course. maybe more idle time then play time. and never used batch. it was rated. yes. i bet his rating will never fall under 1800

i am looking for ideas for a simple beginner protection system.

Ideas:

first rated game must be a win. if not its not counted. in the first 9 rated games you only can loose versus player with a rating lower then 1111. you could only play 1 rated game per hour. or loose one 1 game per week the first 9 weeks. or a mix of all this. what you think about? any ideas?

probably a mode could not help with this. not a good solution. or?

all files below are anonym. https://youtu.be/WnzeFhpd_RkScreenshot_20210419_173101.jpg

Screenshot_20210419_174112.jpg

Screenshot_20210419_173457.jpg

Edited by seeh

• Angen pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Maximusbullet(1772) quitted a rated 1v1 after being defeated. @user1

please help getting my points from him, he closed a rated 1v1 after saying gg and getting deafeated even with his own clown settings, please see the replay files. I think they are correct, if not please infor me. my Username ingame is obviously Carthage.

Thanks.

Edited by carthage
  • Thanks 1

So, as colleagues say, unfortunately, these cases of players fleeing the game have been occurring more frequently when they are about to lose.

I will not publish the previous ones because I intend to confront again the players who left their games because I believe that there was some problem - I choose to give them a second chance.

…But well… It is already the 3rd or 4th game with this user that he simply leaves the game when he feels he is going to lose.

I am 0xD3C0.de and the player reported is 1979ad.

@user1

metadata.json commands.txt

Edited by 0xD3C0.de
Attachment quota full…
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1