• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, BeTe said:

How's Delenda Est going? It looks cool to me... Btw, do you maybe have some replays of someone good playing it?

Developing is proceeding nicely. I've recently added ranks for Leonidas: Untested, Heroic, Legendary, and Mythical. He gets super stronk by the final rank and can be upgraded to "Frenzy" mode where he slices through dozens of fools, 300-style, but constantly loses health. I really only have 1 tooltip bug, and that feature is complete. Leonidas' other features include his "Royal Marriage" tech, which unlocks a secondary hero, Gorgo, his "Agoge" bonus, which gives him +10% attack more than other heroes, and his "Last Stand" aura, which boosts the health of closely nearby hoplites by +50%.

Sadly, no one seems to be posting videos of the mod or even the base game.

10 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Developing is proceeding nicely. I've recently added ranks for Leonidas: Untested, Heroic, Legendary, and Mythical. He gets super stronk by the final rank and can be upgraded to "Frenzy" mode where he slices through dozens of fools, 300-style, but constantly loses health. I really only have 1 tooltip bug, and that feature is complete. Leonidas' other features include his "Royal Marriage" tech, which unlocks a secondary hero, Gorgo, his "Agoge" bonus, which gives him +10% attack more than other heroes, and his "Last Stand" aura, which boosts the health of closely nearby hoplites by +50%.

Sadly, no one seems to be posting videos of the mod or even the base game.

No one even playing it? Don't you test it by playing against real players? :D