Sevda - What happened?

G.O.A.T

Hi @G.O.A.T, all of Sevda's content has been merged into me. So if you have something to say to Sevda then you can say it to me. I think our chat record is still preserved on my side. 

Stan deleted all of my other accounts on the forum and merged them all into one Giant Yekaterina - well played by him :D 

Edited by Yekaterina
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, G.O.A.T said:

Hello

May i know what happened to this forum user @sevda ? We had some private chat and now I can't see this user..

Someone is trying to break my privacy or can I get some explanation?

G.O.A.T

Total bullshit from who is spying all players.

@G.O.A.T would you mind replying this basic question ? What's your purpose behind destroying 0AD community?

my 2 cents: why not uninstalling the game if you want stopping playing?

@Yekaterina / Sevda / Helicity / @G.O.A.T et al. it's easy to catch you via web access log.

I would consider it as simple as your mainlog parsing or your trivial bots via XMPP

@Dunedan @Stan` Do you need my help here ? How long the community would have to support @G.O.A.T ?

It looks very simple but no actions on your side.

1 hour ago, rm -rf said:

it's easy to catch you via web access log.

Norse has demonstrated to me the power of web access log. Thanks. Defcon also said that devs had knew all of my smurfs since the very beginning but just wanted to play me so they pretended that they didn't know. 

Defcon also claims to be fishing a puppet master who is fooling everyone.

1 hour ago, Obelix said:

Did I understand correctly, that Sevda and Helicity were sock puppets of @Yekaterina?

I'd be very disappointed of you, Yekaterina. Behaviour like this separates communities.

There is no rule saying that you are not allowed to make more than 1 forum accounts, so I made a bunch. You can also make more if you want, Obelix1, Obelix2, Obelix3...

1 hour ago, rm -rf said:

I would consider it as simple as your mainlog parsing or your trivial bots via XMPP

Sad, yesterday I dreamt making a mod which displays some contents of mainlog as an overlay in the main window, and a Discord bot which allows Marc to interface 0KD with the lobby. Sadly when I woke up, non of them became real. :( 

channel.id error

error: failed to load maps. 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

What had been successful was I learnt how to make simple models in Blender. Please look forward to a low graphics mod reduce lag in 4v4 games!

you could also set the body decay time to 0 so that tons of dead bodies don't need to be kept track of. I think this is in template_unit.xml, not sure what else you would have to change.

4 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

Hi @G.O.A.T, all of Sevda's content has been merged into me. So if you have something to say to Sevda then you can say it to me. I think our chat record is still preserved on my side. 

Stan deleted all of my other accounts on the forum and merged them all into one Giant Yekaterina - well played by him :D 

Giant Yekaterina.

Sounds a big boss enemy for a action game.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yekaterina said:

There is no rule saying that you are not allowed to make more than 1 forum accounts, so I made a bunch. You can also make more if you want, Obelix1, Obelix2, Obelix3...

In theory, if there is one, I have 2 more.

They have been inactive for years.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

you could also set the body decay time to 0 so that tons of dead bodies don't need to be kept track of. I think this is in template_unit.xml, not sure what else you would have to change.

you can do this to in autociv, set max corpses to 0 and you won't have any corpses. 

but we can start a new topic to discuss this

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

There is a rule about against having more than one forum account in the draft forum code of conduct. Don't do it without authorization.

2022-10-19 code of conduct revision 2.pdf

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rm -rf said:

Total bullshit from who is spying all players.

@G.O.A.T would you mind replying this basic question ? What's your purpose behind destroying 0AD community?

my 2 cents: why not uninstalling the game if you want stopping playing?

@Yekaterina / Sevda / Helicity / @G.O.A.T et al. it's easy to catch you via web access log.

@Dunedan @Stan` Do you need my help here ? How long the community would have to support @G.O.A.T ?

It looks very simple but no actions on your side.

Dear ooo,

you are off topic right? Either  make own thread with appropriate text, or sent private message to devs. 

PS: Please stop  spreading false private statements of me -> age, either prove it or act accordingly (remove it - I don't really want ask moderators...)

G.O.A.T

image.thumb.png.4e16074872fe4bbb678c63d2ad5b38dd.png

Edited by G.O.A.T

19 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

ugh..

@rossenburgDon't think we don't know who is doing what. It's easy to track who connect/disconnect to collect data...

You're leading the board now!

Edited by rm -rf

54 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

whats the supposed to mean

It means, it's pretty easy to work out who is who based on when they connect to services, their IP and their chat style / play style. The forum moderators can also see all personal messages, so anything you say to anyone on 0AD forum is no secret; stan can see it if he wants. Lobby moderators have access to all chat logs. This is how stan found a forum account that I have only used three times and managed to merge it into me with Sevda. 

Lesson of the day: if you want to say something private to your friend, use another means of communication, e.g. Element. 

3 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

It means, it's pretty easy to work out who is who based on when they connect to services, their IP and their chat style / play style. The forum moderators can also see all personal messages, so anything you say to anyone on 0AD forum is no secret; stan can see it if he wants. Lobby moderators have access to all chat logs. This is how stan found a forum account that I have only used three times and managed to merge it into me with Sevda. 

Lesson of the day: if you want to say something private to your friend, use another means of communication, e.g. Element. 

Weird, isn't it? People who were collecting private data without agreement, creating wall of shame with them, are now scared that their private messages are read by Wildfire.

ugh..

34 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

Weird, isn't it? People who were collecting private data without agreement, creating wall of shame with them, are now scared that their private messages are read by Wildfire.

ugh..

You are putting words which are not mine at all. to clarify i opened this topic because suddenly I could not find user Sevda on this forum anymore and just wanted to get some explanation. Further I never pointed to WildfireGames to be doing anything bad. 

If they are forced to access private data because there is violation they are fully in control and they need to follow law (I guess in case of  criminal acts  it is possible to do that).

It is only you who has hate speech me. Maybe because I exposed your smurfs accounts (what else reason right?) Well, you deserved it :banana:

G.O.A.T

Edited by G.O.A.T

24 minutes ago, G.O.A.T said:

If they are forced to access private data because there is violation they are fully in control and they need to follow law (I guess in case of  criminal acts  it is possible to do that).

It is only you who has hate speech me. Maybe because I exposed your smurfs accounts (what else reason right?) Well, you deserved it :banana:

G.O.A.T

More and more funnier. @G.O.A.Tyou break GDPR et al. because you're collecting all player's privata data without any consent.

You gave consent to Wildfire for many things - please read what you agreed and then eat your banana.

I strictly don't care about my smurf accounts being public.. strictly...

But I strongly care about my privacy which you're snooping and the dead direction where you're leading the community.

Edited by rm -rf

3 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

More and more funnier. @G.O.A.Tyou break GDPR et al. because you're collecting all player's privata data without any consent.

You gave consent to Wildfire for many things - please read what you agreed and then eat your banana.

I strictly don't care about my smurf accounts being public.. strictly...

But I strongly care about my privacy which you're snooping and the dead direction where you're leading the community.

Ego and way of talk tracking is something not covered by GDPR, or yes?