Sevda - What happened?

G.O.A.T

3 minutes ago, G.O.A.T said:

Ego and way of talk tracking is something not covered by GDPR, or yes?

It's time to close your mess and apologize to the community.

1 hour ago, Yekaterina said:

It means, it's pretty easy to work out who is who based on when they connect to services, their IP and their chat style / play style. The forum moderators can also see all personal messages, so anything you say to anyone on 0AD forum is no secret; stan can see it if he wants. Lobby moderators have access to all chat logs. This is how stan found a forum account that I have only used three times and managed to merge it into me with Sevda. 

Lesson of the day: if you want to say something private to your friend, use another means of communication, e.g. Element. 

do you have any proof to support this claim?

1 hour ago, rm -rf said:

Weird, isn't it? People who were collecting private data without agreement, creating wall of shame with them, are now scared that their private messages are read by Wildfire.

ugh..

once again, do you have any proof to support this claim ?

46 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

once again, do you have any proof to support this claim ?

2 things very weird here. First you picked my sentences out of context and your answer is then fully disconnected. I won't lose more time on it.

But about proof. I'm wondering why, @rossenburg, you haven't asked any proof for @G.O.A.T's profile ? any fix for all errors which were quickly raised?

ugh..

Edited by rm -rf

2 hours ago, rossenburg said:

do you have any proof to support this claim?

Stan, Norse_Harld are living proofs. I don't want to share screenshots of conversations between me and Norse unless he agrees. In one instance he said he had access to lobby logs. If you can't see the full lobby logs, then defcon my friend you have been blocked out by other mods. Stan also admitted that he is the admin so he can see the private group chats that he weren't in. My posts to the Sunday Pro TG were deleted by stan. Also go look in 0KD server. 

don't lock this topic pls, I have more things to say. 

I guess this is kind of an aside, but It is very weird behavior to maintain multiple accounts. I just don't understand the point, is it exciting?

I can understand longtime players coming back with a funny name to prank people in the lobby, but maintaining and sharing smurf accounts, multiple lobby accounts and claiming to be different people is just plain weird.

• Like 2