Sign in to follow this  
dmzerocold

In-game voice structure (list)

Dear All

I prepared below list (sheet) regarding the voice structure in-game, i suggest this structure to be implemented in-game. please review the list and share your feedback :) if there is any command is missing please let me know to include

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ze2SBTjKxMTbAVMDUmJIAwjDLXFJy2kNzXzkI3wwP7U/edit?usp=sharing

Questions and comment

C: i didnt add capture unit / thief / assasins in this list ... i think you wanna add these later, so when its delivered on DEV i will update this list

Q1: i noticed persian traders , are camels only :) any plan to add a person beside them ? similar to other factions ,

Q2: Persian traders cannot garrison into unit (ram ..) but other factions traders , with horse can for example Macedonia ... it shouldn't right? if Persian trader cant , others also should not have this option

5 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

You have many topics in a single topic, I mean by the title.

Actually, main topic is the list. have you had chance to go through it ? may i have your comment?

Q1: must be, related to Art department

Noted :)

Q2 : "bug" 

Do i need to report it separately ? or mentioning it here is enough ? 

20 minutes ago, dmzerocold said:

Actually, main topic is the list. have you had chance to go through it ? may i have your comment?

Noted :)

Do i need to report it separately ? or mentioning it here is enough ? 

Q2 : is weird because all merchants use same parent template. @stanislas69 I'm sure you can solve this. if is parent related. 

Q1 I believe so ( that it will have a trader). See @Alexandermb's work towards camels.

Q2 I'm not sure why I can check but maybe someone more knowledgeable about balancing may know is someone that actually plays the game.

19 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Q1 I believe so ( that it will have a trader). See @Alexandermb's work towards camels.

is this topic closed? i mean solution clarified ? or it is still open

@stanislas69 may i ask for your feedback about the list as well ? if its related to someone else to comment on it could you please let me know?

Edited by dmzerocold

1 hour ago, dmzerocold said:

Is this topic closed? i mean solution clarified ? or it is still open

To be completely honest with you, I have no clue.

1 hour ago, dmzerocold said:

may i ask for your feedback about the list as well ? if its related to someone else to comment on it could you please let me know?

The list reads nice, and sounds like a good idea on paper. But in these times of doubt ain't nothing like a real example such as a mod. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

If you can recorded mostly of them I think we can test at last in Justus mod (Delenda Est)

I can do that no problem from my side..

• Like 1

Hello guys

Thanks for the game, it is very great.

As "stanislas69" said the goal is to have all civic to speak their original language. To have a realistic game.

However, players need to understand the voices. To know what is happening in the game.

For instance 

The word " taxšamiy" means  "i will build" in Persian it is said  "misazam" 

And for all words and sentences it has the same scenario. So as a player i am forced to set the game to English to understand it. 

I have got an opinion.

To have 2 options for each class. A-the ancient language. B-the modern language. 

I know the work will be doubled but it will cover both ideas.

Thanks mates

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:52 AM, Bab2c said:

Hello guys

Thanks for the game, it is very great.

As "stanislas69" said the goal is to have all civic to speak their original language. To have a realistic game.

However, players need to understand the voices. To know what is happening in the game.

For instance 

The word " taxšamiy" means  "i will build" in Persian it is said  "misazam" 

And for all words and sentences it has the same scenario. So as a player i am forced to set the game to English to understand it. 

I have got an opinion.

To have 2 options for each class. A-the ancient language. B-the modern language. 

I know the work will be doubled but it will cover both ideas.

Thanks mates

Translation and voice in game are same thing. 

We haven't enough volunteers to use modern languages. If we start to English then the second must be Spanish...