Frinsong disrespectful conduct

Pemulis

46 minutes ago, Sevda said:

Many people aren't, but there exists a language barrier. I am not sure if Frinsong is communicating effectively here neither.

I've been here a decade, a little more, but the only people I've seen were from India and South Asia.

70% of the people here were Europeans or North Americans or Anglo-Saxons if we count those from Oceania who were British.(Common wealth).

Some Latin Americans like me.

Lion.Kanzen 于 2022 年 5 月 7 日晚上 10:58 说道:

好吧,有时我想这里的每个人都是西方人。

这可能是我来这里的这些年。

Westerners also eat crocodiles. I used to watch TV shows where American hunters shot crocodiles and made them into croquettes to share with family and neighbors.

16 分钟前,Sevda 说:

这不是什么大不了的事,因为婚姻只是一份合同,就像买房子一样,在这个过程中没有人受到伤害。

如果穆罕默德事后对艾莎做了 身体 ,那就是另一回事了,他将被指控殴打儿童。

So far, only 6 of the 50 U.S. states, Delaware, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania, have completely banned child marriage, and 4 of these 6 states are in Laws just changed in 2020 and 2021. Child marriage is legal in 44 other states.

Trezzahn, there's a long tradition of work on this problem in Islamic scholarship and literature, and nothing about what Mohammed did was unusual in his historical time and place. None of that is to excuse child marriage, which almost every human society now condemns. But it's to point out that there's nothing particularly "Islamic" about it, and it doesn't excuse Frinsong's Islamophobia.

4 hours ago, thephilosopher said:

Islamophobia

what about Russophobia and Sinophobia by Westerners?

When your politicians give you permission, it's fine, right?

1 hour ago, Trezzahn said:

t i promote christianity

No the best way you know. Attacking your enemies?

We already made that mistake in the crusades.

Whatever, Europe will not survive long in that state.

Literally its contradictions are creating deep divisions and social disturbance. Not to mention the growing economic collapse.

Chaos of bad policies is creating a new world.It is always so.

.The same thing will happen to Europe as the Soviet Union. The similarity of mismanagement is unbelievable.

Best thing you can do is to stop idolizing (famous) people. Gandhi slept with little girls and gave them enemas. George Washington forced people to fight for his own benefit. Mother Theresa didn't use money donations on poor people. Simón Bolivar was a cruel traitor...

Edited by sarcoma
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, rossenburg said:

@Trezzahn == Fringson?

Seems possible. Maybe on his best behavior. Or on proper medication.

Ofc you can discuss whatever you like, Islam, crocodiles, dandelions... But for me the main point is that Fringson is spamming vitriol and hate in the lobby, I don't think it should have place in the lobby and thus Fringson should be sanctioned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trezzahn said:

First of all, there is nothing about criticizng islam in Frinsongs writing, nothing at all. ...

TL;DR

Blablabla. Not interesting and besides any point.

In the screenshots on page 1 Fringesongs wrote:

Redacted Hate Speech

Redacted Hate Speech

And all that other spam. Those two quotes alone should get him banned.

49 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

Blablabla. Not interesting and besides any point.

In the screenshots on page 1 Fringesongs wrote:

And all that other spam. Those two quotes alone should get him banned.

You are right, we shouldn't entertain these hate speeches here honestly. This is a dangerous situation from my POV