Endovelico

Lopess

I'm creating a topic to promote this mod, in which I'm making much of the art created by @Duileoga available. This mod is mainly intended for fun and the promotion of civilizations from the most diverse corners of the world. I hope you like it, as all of this is created in our spare time and without any great intentions, anyone who wants to use art to create the most diverse mods is welcome (and let us know as we would love to play).:victory:

CIVs: (playable, with some errors, with time they will be resolved)

Lusitanos.

Mayas.

Mochicas.

Garamantians.

Yamatai.

Development (updated): https://github.com/wltonlopes/Endovelico

Link official: https://github.com/OilamDuileoga/Endovelico

(I'm sorry for my english google translate)

1591890358_Capturadetelade2024-05-1912-09-02.png

870482115_Capturadetelade2024-05-1912-06-13.png

1289375899_Capturadetelade2024-05-1912-14-36.png

Edited by Lopess
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Buenos días o tardes ;

-Estas son las facciones que ya creé; 
(Solamente la arquitectura) (A)

-Europa (10);

1. ilirios
  2. Lusitanos
  3. Tracios
  4. Suevos(A)
  5. íberos(A)
  6. dacios(A)
  7. Urálicos(A)
  8. Dálmatas(A)
  9. Épiro(A)
  10. Bósforo(A)

-Asia (3);

1. Xiongnu (A)
  2. Escitas(A)
  3. Beduinos(A)

-América (8);

1. Mayas 
  2. Tupí
  3. Mochica
  4. Guaraní(A)
  5. Zapotecas
  6. Anishinaabe(A)
  7. Arawakos(A)
  8. Lencas(A)

-África (8);

1. Númidas
  2. Garamantes
  3. Khoisan(A)
  4. Batwa(A)
  5. Axumitas(A)
  6. Gaetulia(A)
  7. Cartago(A)
  8. Nok(A)

-Oceanía (0);
-No tengo suficientes referencias de esa época .Pero los Polinesios, Papúes y Aborígenes Australianos son muy potenciales.

Total:29 y sumando.

-Para que se hagan una idea más visual , aquí les dejo los mapas;(son extensiones aproximadas...)de las facciones que pretendo crear.Las facciones con estrellas de 5 puntas están creadas o en proceso.

26419201_culturasa.e.cfricaOpcional.png.8fa5045f8fa923e5e7c311dcdc300927.png

1336961466_Culturasa.e.camrica.thumb.png.c69b7f335bbf883531a49e5a5fc6e5b9.png

688979350_Culturasa.e.ceurasiaopcional.thumb.png.77a5140d0bf8e8448125abc75f80b38d.png

-Iré subiendo el contenido que estamos creando @Lopess y yo a este tópico o a los de temáticas relacionadas, si ustedes tienen sugerencias , referencias , críticas , correcciones ,dudas, peticiones etc... no duden en comentarlas .^_^ 

@wowgetoffyourcellphone

@wackyserious

@Stan`

@Sundiata

@Mr.lie

@Ultimate Aurelian

@Lion.Kanzen

Disculpen las molestias*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Buenos días o tardes;

PRIMEROS BOCETOS;

(Estoy trabajando con @Lopess por lo que si tenéis sugerencias , críticas ,dudas etc..., haced se las a él también)

-Cartago;

1011900853_A-CatlogoprediosCarthago.png.4a3d16ee8decc29f515ef4f7715f71c8.png

Disculpen las molestias*

Axum:

1311084965_catlogoprediosaxuquasifinais.png.c07521e568b45e7aa35a54d904156abf.png

Disculpen las molestias*

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Buenos días o tardes;

-Para el símbolo de facción de Axum , había pensado en el León de Godebra ,con corona estilo etíope , con Axum escrito en Ge'ez ,dentro de una silueta en forma de estela de los reyes , todo como si fuera metal o tallado en piedra... ;

1987417319_smboloaxumLENDEGODEBRA.png.a34e7d649ef05024d150383eda735308.png

¿Qué pensáis?

Disculpen las molestias*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outis said:

When do we get to try this mod?

-We are creating it in phases, the first one has little left to finish.The first phase before September hopefully, whatever @Lopesssays. I hope it is completely finished this year.

Sorry for the inconvenience*

• Like 2

On 06/06/2024 at 3:26 PM, Duileoga said:

Buenos días o tardes;

MÁS BOCETOS(en curso);

Xiongnu

116983631_fotocatlogoxiongedificios.png.49ada2a82cb068dbe087161d62101f9d.png

Escitas;

599602865_fotocatlogoEsciedificios.thumb.png.a20a6f27f9e2df389c3eaac5d3146563.png

Disculpen las molestias*

Hi @Duileoga,

These look really good!

@wowgetoffyourcellphone and I are interested in developing these nomad civs for vanilla 0ad.

For the xiongnu, I really like 3 of your buildings for the role of "royal yurt". Also, the barracks, stable, and market would do great. I see you have a lot of permanent buildings too. I have tech for the xiongnu called "han diplomacy", and its basically meant to unlock some of the influence from the Han dynasty. So for the dock, it would be really cool to start with a simple yurt-based boat yard (basically what you have here, but with a small boat frame or skeleton on the ground near the yurt), and then upgrade to the dock here with the tech.

• Like 3

I like a lot of the new buildings, but I like the old Forge better and I think the UV mapping of the Scythians is a little aesthetically busy. I'm also thinking the Wonder could follow the references better. :)

But overall, the output is great. I really need to get you a reference for the Sword of Ares Shrine. I might sketch it for you!

I like how you made the Scythian yurts pointy to differentiate from the Xiong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

Hi @Duileoga,

These look really good!

@wowgetoffyourcellphone and I are interested in developing these nomad civs for vanilla 0ad.

For the xiongnu, I really like 3 of your buildings for the role of "royal yurt". Also, the barracks, stable, and market would do great. I see you have a lot of permanent buildings too. I have tech for the xiongnu called "han diplomacy", and its basically meant to unlock some of the influence from the Han dynasty. So for the dock, it would be really cool to start with a simple yurt-based boat yard (basically what you have here, but with a small boat frame or skeleton on the ground near the yurt), and then upgrade to the dock here with the tech.

Buenos días o tardes;

-Muchas gracias @real_tabasco_sauce , ahora los está compatibilizando @Lopess con el juego.

-Me gusta mucho tu idea de tecnología Xiongnu. Creo que los Xiongnu deberían estar influenciados por los Han (chinos) y los Escitas por los Aqueménidas (persas).

Disculpen las molestias*

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Are the blend files somewhere ?

They were passed on to me, I am organizing them and I will make them available on Github, as Blender files for anyone who wants to edit and use the files at will.
I'm using code to export the files.

import bpy
import os

# Caminho para salvar os arquivos .dae
export_path = "./"

# Certifique-se de criar o diretório se ele não existir
if not os.path.exists(export_path):
    os.makedirs(export_path)

# Desativar todos os objetos
for obj in bpy.data.objects:
    obj.select_set(False)

# Exportar cada objeto individualmente
for obj in bpy.data.objects:
    if obj.type == 'MESH':  # Verifique se é um objeto de malha
        obj.select_set(True)

# Caminho completo para o arquivo .dae
        obj_export_path = os.path.join(export_path, f"{obj.name}.dae")

# Exportar o objeto selecionado
        bpy.ops.wm.collada_export(filepath=obj_export_path, selected=True)

# Desselecionar o objeto após a exportação
        obj.select_set(False)

print("Exportação concluída.")

I would like to automate UV map generation and prop creation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Buenos días o tardes;

21 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

But overall, the output is great. I really need to get you a reference for the Sword of Ares Shrine. I might sketch it for you!

-Me tuve que inspirar más en las descripciones que en las escasas reconstrucciones @wowgetoffyourcellphone;

1899075301_templodeares.thumb.png.7635a4ab5d830b9fbf67a946b36656a7.png

Más BOCETOS;

Tupí;

962472527_foto-CatlogoprediosTupActualizado.png.a223e295c7d1e0e3fc04439a29e30f53.png

Sao culture (Chad);

759861527_foto-CatlogoprediosSao.png.1525564499778b6d3d3d5076d73aa334.png

diculpen las molestias*

• Like 4

On 13/06/2024 at 10:58 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I like a lot of the new buildings, but I like the old Forge better and I think the UV mapping of the Scythians is a little aesthetically busy. I'm also thinking the Wonder could follow the references better. :)

I like how you made the Scythian yurts pointy to differentiate from the Xiong.

I like the new forge personally, i feel it's more accurate without the big chimney.

On 10/06/2024 at 8:19 PM, Duileoga said:

Anishinaabe(Laurel complex);

103544124_fotocatlogoAnishinaabeedificios-.png.40ecba6787274797431664e8d3fc020d.png

Disculpen las molestias*

I'm not sure the wooden totems fit, as far as i know they were mainly used in the Northwest.

Totem poles are monumental carvings found in western Canada and the northwestern United States. They are a type of Northwest Coast art, consisting of poles, posts or pillars, carved with symbols or figures. They are usually made from large trees, mostly western red cedar, by First Nations and Indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast including northern Northwest Coast Haida, Tlingit, and Tsimshian communities in Southeast Alaska and British Columbia, Kwakwaka'wakw and Nuu-chah-nulth communities in southern British Columbia, and the Coast Salish communities in Washington and British Columbia

Edited by Ultimate Aurelian
  • Like 1

https://www.gov.mb.ca/sd/pubs/parks-protected-spaces/park_info/whiteshell_petro.pdf 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroform

Could be a reference but their exact relationship with ancient Anishinabee (Or when they were built) is not clear.

Some are tentatively dated  to 500 AD based on nearby archeological finds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Genava55 said:

Is the bright red associated to the player colour or is it fixed/constant red?

Textures still under development. It will be another shade of red. Everything here is in development, respectful opinions are welcome, but not all will be accepted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lopess said:

Textures still under development.

Thanks it is clear. I was surprised by the bright red and I thought it could cause issue.

1 hour ago, Lopess said:

Everything here is in development, respectful opinions are welcome, but not all will be accepted.

I think I have respectful opinions in general :)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Lopess said:

Textures still under development. It will be another shade of red. Everything here is in development, respectful opinions are welcome, but not all will be accepted.

Out of curiosity,is there a particular reason the color red was chosen for Xiongnu?

10 hours ago, Lopess said:

I have a special material for Blender that takes 0 A.D. textures into account :) I can upload it somewhere if you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1