Polls about community mod version 26.6

Polls about community mod version 26.6  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Buildings target closest units by default instead of spreading arrows over every target randomly

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain
  2. 2. Buildings get +5 hack armor (70% more durability in comparison to the 50% higher attack of melee units)

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain
  3. 3. Elephants much weaker vs buildings but with some area damage

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain
  4. 4. Catapults smaller range and gain a splash attack

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain
  5. 5. Melee units: +50% damage, -2 armor (pikemen even less), +0.5 speed

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain
  6. 6. Chanakya hero has lower bonus and can't help allies any more with technologies ( no more garrisoning )

• Good Change
    • Bad Change
    • uncertain

You register an account on the website. Currently no email confirmation. Then you should be logged in, if that doesn't work you can try to login manually.

Once you have an account I can give you permission to upload replays.

1 hour ago, Stan` said:

You register an account on the website. Currently no email confirmation. Then you should be logged in, if that doesn't work you can try to login manually.

Once you have an account I can give you permission to upload replays.

You post the wrong link.

http://replay-pallas.wildfiregames.ovh/

That's why I can't access.

@Fabius

I am glad you are happy with the changes so far. As for the catapults, I didn't want to make them too strong at attacking units, so they have a very small splash radius. So, you will really only see the effect with highly bunched units. It is only meant to slightly improve the catapult effectiveness vs infantry.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2024 at 8:41 AM, real_tabasco_sauce said:

@Fabius

I am glad you are happy with the changes so far. As for the catapults, I didn't want to make them too strong at attacking units, so they have a very small splash radius. So, you will really only see the effect with highly bunched units. It is only meant to slightly improve the catapult effectiveness vs infantry.

I see, good to know thanks 

I see the poor Consular Guard got the inevitable nerf bat with their pierce armour, but now that infantry swords are better could be time for the Extrordinari to have their time in the sun :) 

That centurion attack bonus is going to go up in value now

I am liking the pike changes, will be interesting to see how they perform :) 

Also the indirect buff to ranged shooting opens some interesting considerations with Macedonian champion crossbows and also bolt throwers though the latter already punches most things clean out in one go, but the linear splash will hurt more I think

7 minutes ago, leopard said:

I don't like this new version after playing for a while. can I vote again?

On 31/01/2024 at 10:28 AM, chrstgtr said:

I would recommend reserving judgment for a little bit and to cast your vote in a week. Right now, I would be one yes and one no for the two big changes (melee/buildingAI) but I could see both, either, or neither of my opinions changing so I haven’t voted yet.

• Like 1

What are ppl thinking for the elephants? I the situation is that they do two things not quite well enough: destroying buildings and attacking units. I think we could either boost their attack damage (either vs buildings or splash, maybe both) OR increase their survivability.

I think I mentioned this in another poll, but I am sure this would be fairly easy to agree on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2024 at 9:18 PM, real_tabasco_sauce said:

What are ppl thinking for the elephants? I the situation is that they do two things not quite well enough: destroying buildings and attacking units. I think we could either boost their attack damage (either vs buildings or splash, maybe both) OR increase their survivability.

I think I mentioned this in another poll, but I am sure this would be fairly easy to agree on.

increase the damage for sure! i love my elephants!

On 14/2/2024 at 2:40 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Then you have to give it splash damage, it should be some kind of titan like unit.

The problem would be limiting it from spamming.

they're expensive as it is and counter able quite easily especially in team games