badosu
Balancing Advisors-
Posts
859 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
16
Everything posted by badosu
-
0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players
badosu replied to Stockfish's topic in General Discussion
badosu vs Boudica: 2-0 Banned: ptols (boudica), brits (badosu) Civs: gauls, sparta, romans (badosu) - gauls, sparta, seleucids (boudica) badosuvsboudica.zip -
fgod-mod (for 0 A. D. A23) fully compatible with 0 A. D. players
badosu replied to ffffffff's topic in Game Modification
This can be, but Im not familiar with fgod (and session modding in general) though, I just backported @leitoso fix to latest version -
Hello folks, I am trying to make a build using the modding guide but my output is an empty compressed file, can someone help? This is the command I am using (using `.pyromod` extension fails too): pyrogenesis -mod=balanced-maps -archivebuild=~/.local/share/0ad/mods/balanced-maps -archivebuild-output=balanced-maps.zip -archivebuild-compress
-
fgod-mod (for 0 A. D. A23) fully compatible with 0 A. D. players
badosu replied to ffffffff's topic in Game Modification
@sarcoma @2fftr If using latest fgod version, inside fgod folder, replace gui/lobby/lobby.js with https://gist.githubusercontent.com/badosu/4a4ddcbd7d3d1aab328e1fee508a8ec3/raw/34bf7091f4ec3b2d0f89736664a2fe63f27241c9/lobby.js If not using latest fgod, one can try knight_of_ni fix: https://github.com/fraizy22/fgodmod/pull/1 -
0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players
badosu replied to Stockfish's topic in General Discussion
Herly vs Blayalada (2:0) herlyvsblayadda.zip -
0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players
badosu replied to Stockfish's topic in General Discussion
Daniel_King vs ffm (0:2): dankingvsffm.zip -
0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players
badosu replied to Stockfish's topic in General Discussion
I want to participate. badosu (1623) -
Mythos_Ruler's Playlist
badosu replied to Mythos_Ruler's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
I've been up and down and around and around and back again Been so many place I can't remember where or when And my only boss was a clook on the wall and my only friend Never really was a friend at all I've traded love for pennies sold my soul for less Lost my ideals in that long tunnel of time And I've turned inside out and around about and back and then Found myself right back where I started again Once I had myself a million now I've only got dime The difference don't seem quite as bad today With a nickel or a million I was searchin' all the time For something that I'd never lost or left behind * Refrain Now I'm in my second circle and I'm headin' for the top I've leaned a lot of things along the way I'll be careful when I'm climbin' cause hurts a lot to drop When you're down nobody give a darn anyway -
Mythos_Ruler's Playlist
badosu replied to Mythos_Ruler's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Epic 10 min intro -
@PhyZic Is that you?
-
Seriously tho, didn't u ask for the ban to get off for a while?
-
That's exactly what I do in balanced-maps, just tune these constants to your liking: https://github.com/badosu/badmod/blob/master/maps/random/badmainland.js#L129-L132 https://github.com/badosu/badmod/blob/master/maps/random/badmainland.js#L155 https://github.com/badosu/badmod/blob/master/maps/random/badmainland.js#L150 Not really necessary from our experience with balanced-maps, game only needs to be fair until p2-p3 and extra minerals. From that point free food loses relevance.
-
-
-
We need some op games to playtest the new maps! @Feldfeld @borg- Would you be able to join lobby for a few games in the near future?
-
Now players can host and join hosted regular games with mod activated!
-
Version 0.0.7 available now on mod.io! https://0ad.mod.io/balanced-maps
-
Free JC!
-
Awesome, thanks @nani! I'll fix the packaging
-
@Itms Is approval required from someone on 0ad team for mod.io?
-
Most of the patches are in review or accepted to upstream!
