Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.656
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. It's rigged, I attached the source files aswell public.7z
  2. @LordGood There you go, you can try to add plants if you feel like it. art.7z
  3. @LordGood would raising the model a little bit up do ? It ooes have ground
  4. Added more details to the the bump and some gold circles.Also add back the bottom line @Enrique Okay I'll look if I can put some plaster elsewhere.
  5. Thanks. Yeah there is something fishy with the lightning, I'll fix that.
  6. Man that's so gorgeous I want to model it now, and I'm pretty sure @LordGood and @Enrique should feel the same.
  7. For instance are the two first image of your previous post, kings ? heroes ?
  8. Can you give some captions to the pictures and use spoilers ? For instance are the two first image of your previous post kings ?
  9. I have an issue when importing the stupa in blender I lose the uvs, I had to import it in a separate program and reexport
  10. Answers don't often come in less than a few days
  11. BritonStorehouse.zip @LordGood follow enrique's feedback.
×
×
  • Create New...