What Is Your Worst...

My worst is English. However, a back in early middle school, I started writing my own language with it's own grammar and I had to think about all that kind of stuff. Trying to make my own language helped me more with grammar in English, and that kind of stuff, than anything we've done in class. It also helped me in French for various reasons.

However, I'm still not a lover of the english language or any classes devoted to it :(! I think we should speak Latin Greek and Old English!

Heh, at midterm I was getting a C in gym which made me mad because I've never gotten anything but A's in it before, and I scored into the "Top 10 physical fitness list" for the boys of my grade. Hopefully that grade is better now, but I'm thankful that PE does not affect my GPA :(.

I just found out today that I managed to pull off an A in our impossible AP World History class, which is by far my favorite, even though it's really hard.

Math and Spanish are evil. Probably because they're the only classes where I need to think to get an A. Math at my level isn't that hard, I just hate it for some reason. :( Spanish is just, Urgh, we have a horrible teacher and I'm not any good at foreign languages.

Math. Who says you need to learn theorems and postulates to think logically and non linearly. Beyond Algebra I think theres no need for math, unless you plan to be a programmer or engineer or someone who needs to be able to predict things. Anyway I'm fine with math. I have a B or B+ I think, but I just hate the subject. Not because I'm dumb and trying to make excuses for my dumbness, but math just isn't my thing. I learned what I need to know, and I want to move on. But apparently theres Algebra 2 and Calculas waiting for me. Meh :(

Besides that I hate classes that are stupid because they are a waste of time. Especially stupid class activities. Our Teacher in English assigns us random tasks of "Making a poster to represent a word". We're not in 4rth grade, but if she thinks we are I give her 4rth grade work, or work that makes no sence and is as stupid as the activity she asigns us. What's funny is that she still gives me 100% on the assignments :( I'm playing a little game now to see how long I can go without putting any effort into dumb English stuff and still getting 100%

My other subjects are fine. I'm the best in my class in Science even though Science doesn't interest me very much, but I guess that's just in the family (teh l33t science skills0rs), My Entire Dad's side of the family going back a couple of generations have all been chemists or involved in the sciences.

Foreign Language. That is the problem for me. My best subjects are Math and Science.( I am currently taking molecular biology and was given an award at the school for it. I got the award right with the validictorian. HEHEHEHEHE. :( ) I am very good at them. They are very useful subjects by the way, stating the fact that technology revolves around the two. From the computer that you are using now to the antibiotics you get when you are sick. The very important life saving things evolve around the two. Though, the average person may not used an advances level of it in their every day life, other people have to use them to save you from a life threatening illness or when you add money to the bank. This is very important. At certain points, more important than langauge since math is a language all of its own. :( (not literally, though it is used in programming which is language)

Did you really get validictorian, Brian? Or does the hehehehe mean you kidd? Anyway congrats. :(

I am also in the same classes as Brian, and I agree math and biology are very important. I am doing fine in my language class, but I just have no interest in my English class. It is just boring, we already know about nouns, pronouns, verbs and such. And on top of that we have to read huge books, and write essays on them which is not fun. :(

I am good in pe, even if I don't always score every single point. I have an A in the class, so I am happy with it. :(