[HELP NEEDED]===Mods RC

Stan`

Just now, Trinketos said:

I drag and drop in to pyrogenesis.exe

when you download the pyromod file you need to right click on that file and choose open with pyrogenesis.exe if you have windows then it will show you window where above is written the name of the mod you just enable it, it means that it shows bellow public then you will select that mod and run the mod https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Modding_Guide 

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

when you download the pyromod file you need to right click on that file and choose open with pyrogenesis.exe if you have windows then it will show you window where above is written the name of the mod you just enable it, it means that it shows bellow public then you will select that mod and run the mod https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Modding_Guide 

is opening the main menu instead of the mods selector menu

I'm releasing Ponies Ascendant now, as I think we went through everything we could. Thanks to @asterix I have the announcement ready. It's currently uploading to mod.io, then I'll upload it to moddb. Worth nothing though that moddb doesn't support pyromods, so it will only be uploaded as such on github.

BTW you guys should let me know your accounts on mod.io so i can add you to the teams.

EDIT: Mod.io upload done, Moddb upload done, github release created however, no pyromod there either and no file bigger than 10Mb so that settles it.

11 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

I'm releasing Ponies Ascendant now, as I think we went through everything we could. Thanks to @asterix I have the announcement ready. It's currently uploading to mod.io, then I'll upload it to moddb. Worth nothing though that moddb doesn't support pyromods, so it will only be uploaded as such on github.

BTW you guys should let me know your accounts on mod.io so i can add you to the teams.

EDIT: Mod.io upload done, Moddb upload done, github release created however, no pyromod there either and no file bigger than 10Mb so that settles it.

@stanislas69 thank you for the uploads,  also worth considering the announcement should go to articles and under the description of file only how to install it and possibly changelog if exists. Other important thing is that yesterday or day before that I uploaded draft v2, but you seem to be using previous one corrected here

Edited by asterix

• 1 month later...