Atlas editor Crash on Alpha 21 Ulises

Juli51

Not necessarily, If you really need to get something into the editor I can help, but you could just go like me and make render in your 3D software package. There is also https://sketchfab.com/. Also concept art is cool too.

If you can export to the dae format you should be fine. The other solution would be to build the game from the source and figure out was goes wrong on OSX Sierra. You also have a programmer formation, am I right ? If you need any help for that I'd suggest you have a look at the wiki. Or simply drop by #0ad-dev

Edited by stanislas69

I would like to start with some conceptual work and have a look at the actual Macedonian 3D models, designs or drawings in order to have an overall picture of the job already done. Besides, I still need to update all my 3D stuff.   

¿Is there a place where to access the conceptual work of OAD? 

8 minutes ago, Juli51 said:

Great Thanks,..  That's what I needed to start.

If you need anything else, let me know.

18 minutes ago, Athelia said:

I am having the exact same issue. iMac late 2013 running macOS Sierra. I was just going to make a post about this, glad I found a topic covering it.

It will be investigated, I'll come back to you if I have any news.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2016 at 11:39 PM, elexis said:

Don't have access to OSX, unfortunately only @wraitii currently has.

Can only link the ticket #4408 which has a patch attached, which apparently is ready to be tested (see also BuildInstructions#OSX).

Ok, I've visited both links and it seems beyond my capabilities to follow the instructions. I rather wait to a new release :(. Any Idea about the new version release date?.

5 minutes ago, Juli51 said:

Ok, I've visited both links and it seems beyond my capabilities to follow the instructions. I rather wait to a new release :(. Any Idea about the new version release date?.

Not soon. Are you sure we cannot help you ? I managed to compile it by myself after a few attempts, I had never done it before.

We could write a step by step tutorial, for people who are not tech savy.

Edited by stanislas69

3 hours ago, Juli51 said:

That advice...

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-23 a las 19.34.42.png

I haven't even started.

As far as I know you're not on BSD but on Mac though, right? ;) I do know I was able to compile the game on Linux a long time ago, but I certainly needed to ask quite a few questions :P I hope/believe our documentation is better now though, so hopefully it will be easier than you have feared :) Trying out patches is a bit harder though, but with some help I think you should be able to do that as well :)