Wonders, Special Buildings, and Special Projects

"LordGood what are you doing,

hey

enough with Carthage, we have the Ptolemies to model!"

I knowww guys, but I really wanted to make a Punic castle!

On a side note, I feel like we should make the entire Spartan building set follow a more archaic classical architectural design, and let the Athenians (or Macedonians) keep the current set

post-14999-0-57164000-1384240561_thumb.p

• Like 1

I like the new one better, but aren't the doors a bit big? When compared to other fortresses, the cart doors are already big, and these seem to be bigger.

And I agree with those banners on the roof. I think a weapon rack (available in the eyecandy models) could be used instead of one of the banners.

Great work though.

How about a white brick one? I thinned out the crenelated walls and added window borders, like the old one had.

and look! this one doesn't float!

are very strong, visially of course,

ok nowtalking about Carthaginian buildings the farmstead is some similar to house, what you think about that?(is request :) i want see new model of that building)

Door's a little shorter now, propped the roof. Pulled back the drapery

I agree with you Lion, the Farmstead does look way too similar to the house variations. maybe there should be more than three house variations to begin with :P

but... ptolemies...

need to grind out those ptolemaic buildings!

post-14999-0-28733000-1384551208_thumb.p

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I made a big temple

no bronze statue though

I figure we ought to give the Carthaginians a wonder that's less easily concealed, once wonders become victory conditions

granted the mausoleum of Atban looks amazing, and I may have stolen a couple horses from it; it's just too small.

I wasn't liking how it was turning out, and I'm still on the fence a bit. I shouldn't have tried to make it a peripteral temple :/

didnt have a lot to go on though

cut me some slack guys ;-;

post-14999-0-21444700-1388581375_thumb.p

• Like 1

I made a big temple

no bronze statue though

I figure we ought to give the Carthaginians a wonder that's less easily concealed, once wonders become victory conditions

They already are ;)

granted the mausoleum of Atban looks amazing, and I may have stolen a couple horses from it; it's just too small.

I wasn't liking how it was turning out, and I'm still on the fence a bit. I shouldn't have tried to make it a peripteral temple :/

didnt have a lot to go on though

cut me some slack guys ;-;

You can also balance it in different ways. The build time and cost can be altered and the time till victory can be altered. Though I admit, balancing will be easier when they all have the same footprint. Edited by sanderd17