RangerK's 0ad and Chess

RangerK

@RangerK I think SaidRdz is much better than me, sniper, rauls or chrgster.  Once he gets going on Maury he is unstoppable with those sword.  VERY few, if any, players can contain that army.  Because it is slash you can't even contain him with mass siege towers.

You'll notice in both games he was singled out in early phases otherwise you don't really stand a chance.  Check Rauls attacking him in 2nd game and in first Geriatrix.   In the first game it was a matter of keeping Rauls/SaidRdz contained with just 2 players for some time.  In the second game it was a matter of keeping SaidRdz / spartan contained.  Geriatrix did a great job setting that up and placing a CC defensively so that eco of pocket wasn't impacted.  In the second game Rauls did a great job attacking SaidRdz allowing the han cav to pop in the south at an important fork in the road.  It was just a matter of time before they'd push through, though.  Goal was always for other side to push through first and to buy time on whatever side SaidRdz is.

Palalaigos is awesome.

Edited by Dizaka
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In this last game, nearly a shame that the team who won was using weaker borders as meat-shield :sweatdrop: But in that game it seemed to be the only option our team to do. We did coordinate this plan a bit in team chat early into the game. @borg- had great map control, even better then I realized while in the game.

Edited by Atrik
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There seems to be a rivalry between me and @ValihrAnt in the chat.
This rivalry doesn't exist between the two of us, we just play to have fun, they are unrated games, to relax. Certainly in rated games the level would be better.

I'm usually a troll in unrated games, I go all in almost every game, well I'm sure he can also play much better than that.

• Like 2

Thanks for the comment @borg-.

In one of the earlier vids, I included and pointed out the good natured chat bw you and Vali that took place immediately after the game.  So there's that.

But the clicks, man.  The clicks.  Why not put on your Loco Max mask?  Why not give it everything and then turn to the mob who will never understand what it takes to perform at an elite level, and ask them "Are you not entertained?"

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...