Sign in to follow this  
JC (naval supremacist)

stop randomly banning me

17 minutes ago, Boudica said:

It's cool, thanks for letting me know to offer my services to people who actually have money to spend. And from my experience, it's always ended like this when someone started by saying that money was no problem. There wasn't any problem because you never hear from such people after making an offer.

Regarding your other thoughts, I imagine you getting caught in a stolen car and then be all surprised what the problem was, like "I thought it was only forbidden to steal the car, not drive it". You voluntarily enter the gray zone again every time you get a chance. I'd ask why the admins should even spend more of their time on you? You are a candidate for a permanent ban.

IP ban please , lol.

• Sad 1

Boudica: is there really anyone with permaban and it is the only way to go?...  hate makes more hate.. get personal level out of scope..  give him opportunity and will see if he deserve perma ban ever.. the fact is he already been denied quite long.. So all this is just personal fight more or less... be more human.. all of you

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

it began coz i asked to be banned for some time so i could study and make my own game. Also, i was tired to beat Stockfish all the time, so i though that leaving him some time to train would be good... but he's getting older and close to retirement.  So what, i wouldn't be able to play with stickfish anymore ??? And what about wendy ? I was close to convert her to Catholicism but i've heard she's on her way back to Talmudic school.    Then user1 starts to extend the limits :( just because i make new accounts to test my new hardware. The i learnt that people cannot create accounts for me . I though that creating accounts was forbidden, NOT playing on fake accounts . Is this schizophrenia or just a twist in the terms of use of wildfiregames ?

shut it down. 

Yeah, it's hard to disagree with the statements you use but the question is if they are really relevant to this particular case. Your questions might best be answered with more questions though:

1 hour ago, go2die said:

is there really anyone with permaban and it is the only way to go?

Is it important if there have been any similar cases before? Is the only valid reason for a permaban that there isn't another way to go? What if it's just one of the possible solutions that work well without costing too much time?

1 hour ago, go2die said:

give him opportunity and will see if he deserve perma ban ever

So first of all, I don't decide about this. Also, as I've written, he's been given several opportunities. Why do you think it's wise for anyone to waste more time on this?

1 hour ago, go2die said:

the fact is he already been denied quite long.. So all this is just personal fight more or less... be more human.. all of you

I don't understand your reasoning. So because this ban has been going for a specific time, it suddenly is a personal fight? Who is fighting and what about? Maybe it's just that there are some rules that have to be followed for everyone to be happy. And then there are people that don't abide by these rules.

What doesn't seem to be human about this situation? Why do you think you should tell others how they should be? Is it that you think know better what they should do or be?

Edited by Boudica

boudica: there are some rules, but guidelines are not clear, so in fact my best guess any ban is very subjective matter. Sorry for saying that but my view is still it faces more personal standing then anything other. 

We also know but silently "overlooking" there are in case of multiple-accounts many of those... even developers ones... should rule apply to anyone? or just any specific group?... Well as far as is my undersdaning at this moment it applies to everyone and there is not very clear and transparent approarch.

I have no positive nor negative standing against JC, you or anyone else. Looking at this just from general point of view. 

I don't know nothing better, but if you know better kindly just reveal it... but as you said "you dont decide it at all" then you are just  speculant.. are you better then me or others? .-)

ok not making it complicated.. my voice was only like this: keep peace, give him very last change and let see. it will not make more harm then endlessly disscuss. as it seems there is no single side of oppinion. If he gets many tries, well maybe full context is not udnerstood yet...

that way or others.. my voice is for allowing him in but im notalso  that one "who holds power... 

So can I apply for lobby moderator and access banner? Please! Why not? I could easily pass... I guess

If you know someone to have multiple accounts, report him.

Rule is clear and applies to everyone: Only create one account per person on the service unless authorized by Wildfire Games

From searching history on forum, unauthorized accounts have been deleted and users were asked to use their first account after ban expired.

One is not allowed to create new account just because the current one is banned. If it was allowed ban is useless.

I do not think, that given ban is permanent, but every break of rules prolongs current ban.

Keep in mind there exists bot that will ban anyone using bad language in chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't try to make it sound as if the rules are unclear or not enforced uniformly. Could you give any specific examples of people creating another account to bypass a ban? I don't know about any case when this was tolerated. Also any smurf accounts I've known of have eventually been deleted. There can be some exceptions for bot, developer or moderator accounts, but we aren't talking about those, are we?

54 minutes ago, go2die said:

I don't know nothing better, but if you know better kindly just reveal it... but as you said "you dont decide it at all" then you are just  speculant.. are you better then me or others? .-)

You don't seem to understand the concept of a discussion. There is a big difference between a discussion and telling people what to do. If you wanted to turn the latter into the former, you'd usually need to use a suggesting tone instead of an ordering one and then add some good reasoning. As a side note, please don't quote what I didn't write.

1 hour ago, go2die said:

ok not making it complicated.. my voice was only like this: keep peace, give him very last change and let see. it will not make more harm then endlessly disscuss. as it seems there is no single side of oppinion. If he gets many tries, well maybe full context is not udnerstood yet...

I don't think that the absence of a single side of opinion is by itself a good reason to react in a specific way. I am not even sure that (and you don't say why) choosing that option should cause less harm than continuing this discussion. All I can take out of it is that you have already decided about your preferred outcome without trying to find any support for it.

1 hour ago, go2die said:

So can I apply for lobby moderator and access banner? Please! Why not? I could easily pass... I guess

I think that a moderator really needs to be able to understand the lobby rules and apply them correctly when deciding about their actions. So far you've only shown an ability to jump to conclusions based on your emotions while also insulting others in the process.

Boudica: maybe you get fooled by my emotion which might not be emotion at all ;-) let it be. closing my voice here.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, go2die said:

Boudica: maybe you get fooled by my emotion which might not be emotion at all ;-) let it be. closing my voice here.

I prefer not to continue the discussion using the same style because it only diluted the whole topic. I wanted to give you a chance to change my opinion but for that I'd need my follow-up questions answered. If this should be a poll about the ban then you participated with your vote. I just expected more out of it.

2 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

like it would be if I give you 20€ .

The fact itself that you don't know escrow services exist suggests that I was right.

So there is no more need for me to quote a price for fixing your signature to say what you intended it to say. We've established that you aren't paying.

• Thanks 1

JC is a man of the people. The people in charge  are doing everything in their power to suppress him, but let me tell you: "tribunus plebis JC will not be silenced!". 

Ave JC, morituri te salutant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

This thread is receiving too much attention.
Having followers on Instagram doesn't provide you the unique treatment you are expecting; and the fact that you are sarcastically trying to buy yourself out of the punishment is pure disrespect.

IMO. You deserve another month or two.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, Boudica said:

If this should be a poll about the ban then you participated with your vote.

" a poll about the ban " ..  haha  :LOL:        like people would care if  i'm in the lobby or not.    

Boudy after the vote

Spoiler

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nowtheendbegins.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F03%2Fnancy-pelosi-near-tears-after-netanyahu-israel-speech-congress.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

unfortunately,  your opinion has no value .  

@Stockfish   help me please

In that case, your opinion contains just as little of value, and this thread serves nothing more than spamming. Examining it realistically, exactly that is what's happening too.

I believe we reached the productive part of this thread.

If you need information concerning your ban please contact @user1. If you want to stop being banned maybe stop breaking the rules?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1