Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alexandermb

===[TASK]=== Roma Helmets

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Can I request some transverse crests for the Imperial Centurion helmet? :) 

Theres one already done, do you want the crest to be as a variant of the centurion helmet or another actor with transversal crest only?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Looks nice, thanks! 

Can I request an Imperial Italic helmet like this for DE's Praetorian Guard and Evocatus with and without the crests (just reuse the Gallic crests)? 

Up to you though.  :) 

Looks like this whit the decorations just that i forgot to do the decorations and different visor:

Spoiler

image.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexandermb said:

Looks like this whit the decorations just that i forgot to do the decorations and different visor:

  Hide contents

image.png

 

Pretty much, yeah. It's a lot more decorative version of the Imperial Gallic, but I think they call it "Italic" because they've only found it in Italy. Maybe someone else can correct me on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sundiata i request your services once again and @Lion.Kanzen

I Want to update the Attic helmet, however the point of attic helmet are the details on it right?

Well i've just found a way of doing the high detailed sculpts whitout struggling by performance or by vertex hand position:

Spoiler

image.png

Would it be possible to achieve the 2D Details of the attic helmets as separated textures for place i'll let you decide wich one, or even be free to choose the decoration, it just need some engraves to show the attic helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

@Sundiata i request your services once again and @Lion.Kanzen

I Want to update the Attic helmet, however the point of attic helmet are the details on it right?

Well i've just found a way of doing the high detailed sculpts whitout struggling by performance or by vertex hand position:

  Hide contents

image.png

Would it be possible to achieve the 2D Details of the attic helmets as separated textures for place i'll let you decide wich one, or even be free to choose the decoration, it just need some engraves to show the attic helmet.

 send me the most high resolution you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexandermb said:

@Sundiata i request your services once again and @Lion.Kanzen

I Want to update the Attic helmet, however the point of attic helmet are the details on it right?

Sure, but could you be a little more specific? 2D outlines of decorations? Which ones? If you tell/show me exactly what you need, then your wish is my command. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

 send me the most high resolution you can

 

9 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

Sure, but could you be a little more specific? 2D outlines of decorations? Which ones? If you tell/show me exactly what you need, then your wish is my command. 

Its hard to find good resolution references of attic variant:

Spoiler

helmIMG_5078.jpghelmIMG_5095.jpg3visormotif.jpg

The plan is to achieve the detail no matter if its engraved or bump in the helmet visor and cheeck, Head ornaments such as laurels are easier and i can do them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Los mejores atticos los he visto en Hollywood aunque no crean , en Rome HBO... Y oras producciones.

Por el diseño Atico-Coolus.

Resultado de imagen para abenaderResultado de imagen para mark anthony rome hbo

 

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Los mejores atticos los he visto en Hollywood aunque no crean , en Rome HBO... Y oras producciones.

Por el diseño Atico-Coolus.

Resultado de imagen para abenader

 

el que te parezca mejor, de verdad nunca pude conseguir una buena visibilidad del yelmo Atico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexandermb said:

Its hard to find good resolution references of attic variant:

 

Ok, cool, I'll give it a shot. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening (need food, and then sleep now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alexandermb said:

el que te parezca mejor, de verdad nunca pude conseguir una buena visibilidad del yelmo Atico.

Es un yelmo casi sinnevidencia en  la epoca imperial.

Hice un articulo sobre eso basado en un articulo en ingles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...