Sign in to follow this  
balduin

Terra Magna Infrastructure / Kushites Mod Integration

Looks epic! :thumbsup:

One little remark: for the main menu banner, could you increase the size of the text a little bit? Looks a bit small now... (And decrease the size of the logo to make room for the bigger text)

5 minutes ago, Brightgalrs said:

Hey guys, I was one of the original developers of Rise of the East back in 2010 when it was just me and Kimball.

I'm totally down with this mod merge thingy.

@niektb 

I'm not sure if we mus preserve both mods.

now we have Zapotec and Kushites.

Yeah, I think being 'down with' something is slang, so it probably translates in very interesting ways. It's not related to things like 'down with the king' or 'he is down with the flu' which are both obviously negative.

• Like 4

I have spartans, kushites, ptolemies, construction sites to deal with first. I ought not distract myself any further

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LordGood said:

I have spartans, kushites, ptolemies, construction sites to deal with first. I ought not distract myself any further

That's an impressive list. Look forward to seeing any of those. :)

I discovered this mod a few days ago I have to say I am so hyped! The work you guys did with the Zapotecs is amazing and I can't wait to see the Kushites! 

Just a minor nitpick, the Zapotec buildings look very bland. Any chance of giving the Zapotec buildings some color? I've seen some depictions where they're painted. I've tried my hand at giving some buildings a red hue to show what I mean. Is it historical or anachronistic for the Zapotecs?

screenshot0004.thumb.png.0eec17b23a0ef50e4faa2b729b02e414.pngscreenshot0005.thumb.png.2defd1040df9a6ba9a9bbd873511c1ec.pngscreenshot0011.thumb.png.a1cf343144e87da3edf6831d04aeba23.pngscreenshot0019.thumb.png.db256521389bc30de1f4936583362539.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, muffins said:

I discovered this mod a few days ago I have to say I am so hyped! The work you guys did with the Zapotecs is amazing and I can't wait to see the Kushites! 

Just a minor nitpick, the Zapotec buildings look very bland. Any chance of giving the Zapotec buildings some color? I've seen some depictions where they're painted. I've tried my hand at giving some buildings a red hue to show what I mean. Is it historical or anachronistic for the Zapotecs?

screenshot0004.thumb.png.0eec17b23a0ef50e4faa2b729b02e414.pngscreenshot0005.thumb.png.2defd1040df9a6ba9a9bbd873511c1ec.pngscreenshot0011.thumb.png.a1cf343144e87da3edf6831d04aeba23.pngscreenshot0019.thumb.png.db256521389bc30de1f4936583362539.png

Yes indeed.

IMG_7635.JPG