Looks interesting, LordGoo. Maybe show side-by-side with old fortress?

And I think the ligher roof texture work better. What about this experiment? Have the Gaul buildings upgrade their look as upgrade phases. Thatch roof in Phase I and II and then shingle roof in phase III?

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 3

This is one of the many instances my eyes failed me. I looked at the old fortress model again, and the part I'm seeing as metal is actually a pile of stones.

123123.png

Well, I'm out of high speed data so no more screenshots until I link back onto the grid. This has nothing to do with phases at the moment, but if that could be implemented that would be nice. It's all about urbanizing the Gauls to help portray them more accurately. As it stands the Gauls have a bit of a heavy emphasis on the whole 'barbarian' theme. 

13 hours ago, LordGood said:

Well, I'm out of high speed data so no more screenshots until I link back onto the grid. This has nothing to do with phases at the moment, but if that could be implemented that would be nice. It's all about urbanizing the Gauls to help portray them more accurately. As it stands the Gauls have a bit of a heavy emphasis on the whole 'barbarian' theme. 

As long as you guy don't delete the old ones.

• Thanks 1