Civilization Garamantians mod

This topic is aimed at receiving references and ideas about the Garamantian civilization. References about architecture, names of kings and queens, in addition to units (the chariots of war: D) will be welcome.

@m7600 is free to comment and help whatever you want, I believe that the Numidians already have their topic, we can comment on them there. I am willing to help in whatever way possible as well.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Lopess said:

Nice! I took a look at the repo, I thought you needed to make more buildings but you already made almost everything! The only thing I don't see is the Wonder. What ideas do you have for that?

EDIT: I see that you're using the Spartan Wonder for now, but I think it would be cool if the Garamantes had their own Wonder.

Edited by m7600
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, m7600 said:

Nice! I took a look at the repo, I thought you needed to make more buildings but you already made almost everything! The only thing I don't see is the Wonder. What ideas do you have for that?

EDIT: I see that you're using the Spartan Wonder for now, but I think it would be cool if the Garamantes had their own Wonder.

I was thinking of these how wonderful what do you think?

741-2343.jpg.a535f4a369fb4087765fe26cd003783f.jpg

(This idea was put forward by Sundiata)

The biggest issue will be the units that I have to make shields, some helmets and textures. I want to give them a standard range of 3/1 libios and berebers with Africans further south. I saw it in a text about the misery in Garama burials (I'll see if I can find the link later).

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

DE's Libyan, Bedouin, and Arabic units (some textures taken from MAD) might work for inspiration?

screenshot1212.jpg

Good textures I will use some: D, I have already adapted some things from the millenium mod. The garamantes must have a mixture of Libias units (lighter clothes and light skin but tanned) and Bebuinas units (with light or dark skin and turbanes).

• Like 1