@Grapjas

I really love the sandstorm! Its a really cool feature.

It seems it might not be too hard to make a blizzard based off of the sandstorm. It could slow units down a little.

How do these work, generally speaking? Are they baked into skirmish maps, or are they something you can enable in the json file for a random map for example?

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce
  • Like 1

@real_tabasco_sauceYeah i plan to expand upon it with different types of envoirementals in the future with some even having some beneficial effects.

It's technically an template entity with an aura. I made a small component for the moving and spawning, but needs a map script[1][2] i made so that i can control what maps get what types of envoirementals.

Not familiar with the random map gen code but i guess it should be failry easily if you wanted to.

Edited by Grapjas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 13/09/2024 at 5:45 PM, Grapjas said:

@real_tabasco_sauceYeah i plan to expand upon it with different types of envoirementals in the future with some even having some beneficial effects.

It's technically an template entity with an aura. I made a small component for the moving and spawning, but needs a map script[1][2] i made so that i can control what maps get what types of envoirementals.

Not familiar with the random map gen code but i guess it should be failry easily if you wanted to.

Would love to add this to DE. Or just add it to base game so it can be used elsewhere. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...