Next release?

JuKu96

3 minutes ago, sphyrth said:

To be honest, I was low-key cheering for elexis everytime I saw his name being displayed in the Main Page's svn updates. But you asset guys have much better teamwork to the point that you overshadowed his work.

You mean Alexander. The asset guy here. I mean the quantity of his heavy work and his quality.

3 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

You mean Alexander

They are both named Alexander. But I do think he meant elexis.

@sphyrth I am also happy when I see elexis commit things. He maintains a constant flow. I think he is the most active team member of all. He also probably has the most number of commits.

7 hours ago, JuKu96 said:

when is the next 0 A.D. release?
The last one was long ago...

Yeah, and we're sorry. I wanted a Christmas release also, but there are too many things to be done before that... I have a list of features I want for A24, borg's mod is one of them, and then there are the tickets on the actual milestone.

4 hours ago, sphyrth said:

To be honest, I was low-key cheering for elexis everytime I saw his name being displayed in the Main Page's svn updates. But you asset guys have much better teamwork to the point that you overshadowed his work.

We try. But I guess elexis would have a much better teamwork if there was a team helping him :)  We all have areas to work on. In the art dpt that would priorizing things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jonbaer said:

Wasn't there someone already doing nightly builds from git repo already or just my imagination?

There is something called the autobuild which commits windows binaries once a day only if there have been C++ changes.

The artefacts (binaries) generated on the Windows and Debian machines used by Jenkins are not to my knowledge accessible to anyone.