Grautvornix Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago In 0AD 0.28 english version says indeed Scenario editor (from within the game): And so does Atlas itself: @ObelixAre you on a different version or language? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obelix Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 18 hours ago, Thalatta said: 23 hours ago, Obelix said: My Windows menu entry's called 'Map editor'! That's weird... I'm on Win 11, game is 0.28.0 a2cae. Same here! But I was unclear, I mean the Windows Start menu folder "0 A.D. Empires Ascendant" with the entries "0 A.D.", "Open logs folder", "Web site" and "Map editor". EDIT: 18 hours ago, Grautvornix said: @ObelixAre you on a different version or language? My Windows is set to de_DE, my installation should be en_US by default. Edited 1 hour ago by Obelix hadn't see Grautvornix post early enough Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago (edited) 19 minutes ago, Obelix said: I mean the Windows Start menu folder "0 A.D. Empires Ascendant" with the entries "0 A.D.", "Open logs folder", "Web site" and "Map editor". Ahh, I've never used that . Still when pressed, Atlas opens (I guess it should be said that's its actual name, since the "Scenario Editor" part seems just descriptive). Unrelated: you (and others) have told me to create PRs, but my New Pull Request button is disabled. I created Issues instead (for now). Edited 51 minutes ago by Thalatta Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now