Jump to content

Lion.Kanzen

Balancing Advisors
  • Posts

    25.684
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    302

Everything posted by Lion.Kanzen

  1. read the comments. many people did not expect that they would not innovate almost anything. Micromanagement now they say is worse.
  2. They have fixed almost nothing. Not counting many that I detest.
  3. our variation was more of a Total war type. and Wargaming. They don't, they seek to be E-sport like SC2. At the same time as a MOBA. There are people who criticized that they were more friendly than realistic aesthetics. I understand that they need any PC machine to runs AOE IV like trend games do, with low requirements and a lot of exaggerated action.
  4. something shorter and more visual. There are mechanics that I forget, at some point they changed them. The videos with unit Tips are good they are like when you play a Sport game.
  5. that's the problem with commercial games and with little modability. They take advantage of how bad Blizzard is.(actual Activision-Blizzard)
  6. supposedly the excuse: this way they are easier to distinguish and have fewer polygons. They roasted this guy in comments.
  7. Lion.Kanzen

    Han China

    ideas that I found over there ... http://news.everychina.com/wz419452/han_dynastic_diplomacy.html https://www.chinafetching.com/princess-jieyou-and-feng-liao
  8. Lion.Kanzen

    Han China

    https://cfen.si/2014/08/06/princess-jieyou-joins-slew-of-han-dynasty-dramas-releases-trailer/ I only found a soap opera.
  9. Lion.Kanzen

    Han China

    @wowgetoffyourcellphone we need your modder wisdom. How should it look? Like Xiongnu-style military camp? @Radiotraining Should it be a nomadic imperial tent for a young lady?
  10. It would be interesting have a mechanic like that and then have a mechanic upkeep. It would allow you to build more units but it would deplete the food stockpile for each extra unit.
  11. The torch animation...ugly. By the way another bug.
  12. It looks like Toy's Story: medieval toys edition.
×
×
  • Create New...