Jump to content

Stan`

0 A.D. Project Leader
  • Posts

    18.652
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    611

Everything posted by Stan`

  1. Import is bad in Blender and 3dsmax, though in 3dsmax only the weights are lost. Do you have any options to apply scale ? Also which axis is up on C4D ? In Blender and 0 A.D Y is up.
  2. Could you upload the FBX here ? Also make sure you are using 1.4 and not 1.5
  3. Take you time ! Did you manage to get it in the game ?
  4. I find the gathering fruit anim a bit too rough when she is bending down For the building one you could make her stand up and go down since you master transitions
  5. That's weird. I was thinking I could do some plants, maybe Enrique would accept to get in the game. Do you have anything you'd need ? (I don't know reed, corn etc.)
  6. I sent an e-mail to Enrique, Lordgood and Pureon, telling them about all the tickets This one is about the Pers CC, it's a recurrent one with carpet flickering. Pureon did move some but apparently it's still there: This one can be closed now that we have the rotary mill, thanks to Enrique and myself : This one requires a design decision, or a beautiful Lordgood tower remake. (Keep in mind gauls were not supposed to have towers) I submitted some patches to fix it (Make it both garrison holders, or none) : This one is a long term one but I added some files that can be deleted : Brian suggested a way to improve ships. Since it's a very long simple work, it could be added to beginners tasks. I put it here so you know about it : These tasks are finitions it's about helmets, You can review them in the official art task thread I think, I made the list, so we can close them, or I can improve my helmets. Enrique could you please review my last archer anim, someone told me it was way better but I wanted your advices. I plan to make it a bit longer to add little pauses, and to make it like it is hard to bend the bow. Thanks for reading. I know I'm not in the team but I thought that could help you guys. If I can do anything more (Close/Open Tickets, work on specific tasks, tell me).
  7. That picture bugs me... It lacks something... Variation of texture maybe ? We really need decals like this :
  8. Could you attach the logs ? (You could have an hybrid Nvidia/Intel card) and that sometimes causes issues.
  9. I ´d suggest you drop by IRC and ask leper or Philip. And/Or create tickets for it.
  10. Can you attach the logs here ? http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ReportingErrors
  11. Are you using any custom firewall ? (Some anti-virus are bundled with one too);
  12. Also don't forget the fishing ship anim (Ptolemies) Keep it up. As Enrique said glad someone is working on anims. keep it up
  13. We could make it a tech ?
  14. That implies checking if the unit has a prop shield ^^ also, it makes a difference on wether the shield is big or not ^^
  15. True I'll speak about it for 1000 AD. Did they use the same weapons as men ? I remember talking to a blacksmith showing me "women weapons" which basically were big clubs with thousands spikes.
  16. That suggestions belongs to the balancing thread I think. I agree they could be treated as 'heroes'.
  17. I knew that gaul women had the same rights if not more than gaul men. I wonder why this wasn't used as a civ specific options. It used to be mythos to be asked for such questions now I don't know who is in charge for it.
  18. I trust you and would like to see that as well but do you have a source ?
×
×
  • Create New...