Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. @ManasManushya If it helps! I think simple tools (mods) that don't break anything when removed are the way to go. Post-Atlas helps me a lot with stats.
  3. @lilypoppyi think i shall also spend some time examining the 0ad's scenario editor (Yeah, its called scenario editor not atlas) so that i can see some by myself.
  4. @ManasManushya Here is the post; I’ve included a few of the problems I’m facing.
  5. I want to try out as many features as possible—so that the campaign can serve as a case study . so yes.
  6. Hi everyone, I'm working on a narrative campaign for 0 A.D. and I use Atlas a lot. I'd like to collect feedback from other map makers ( good or bad experiences.) The goal is to help the developers understand what's really missing. Here are 3 things I personally need: A tree generator, because right now I have to place trees one by one. A way to make units enter buildings. A way to see scripts running while I test Feel free to share. Thanks!
  7. @lilypoppythats cool, but will you be adding cinematic scenes to it or is it just a scenario?
  8. Today
  9. Programming languages are for humans. Computers already do machine code, so no need to "decompile" to understand. "AI" doesn't need human-readable programming languages either. Although LLMs are based on neural networks ("how human brain works"), they nowadays probably were trained on enough native machine code as well. So what "AI" nowadays does is providing more "bridges" for humans.
  10. idk if i can make all of this happen but i may try to make only a few points possible. You shall give it a try by posting it as a seperate post so that it gets more attention.
  11. Corrections? Tips? I couldn't fix the front bag, It doesn't follow the rig... is that important?
  12. sorry buddy, the gitea page is offline right now. I can share you the screenshot at the most.
  13. And also still... what about this issue? Has someone built from main recently?
  14. https://github.com/morluto/rea REA (Reverse Engineer Anything) is an open-source TypeScript CLI and MCP server that gives AI coding agents one consistent way to investigate software they do not have the source for. You point your agent at an app, ask how a feature works, and REA lets it decompile the binary, follow the code between functions, and show the evidence behind its explanation. The project describes the workflow in three steps: decompile, understand, recreate. Deep native analysis runs through Hopper or a Ghidra installation you supply, on macOS and Linux, with an experimental Ghidra-only path for native x86-64 Windows applications. REA installs and manages Hopper for you (its free demo mode is supported), while the Ghidra adapter runs read-only and exposes inventory, decompilation, assembly, cross-references, call graphs and function dossiers. Beyond native binaries it covers managed PE/CLI triage, passive observation of websites, Electron pages and Node/Electron V8 Inspector sessions, JavaScript and source-map reconstruction, and controlled process capture
  15. Oh My God... Another contender just droped. https://tenzen.studio/
  16. 800 AD is a good date. Around that time were the Muslim conquests, the Carolingian Empire, and the consolidation of Roman Catholicism in the West. Then Catholicism replaced classical Romanism and syncretized with Christian and pagan traditions; Arianism also declined, and Europe began to take shape and become organized. In 800 AD Charlemagne was crowned Western Roman Emperor; this would be a slap in the face to the Byzantine Empress. The Byzantines longed to reconquer the old Western Roman Empire.
  17. Stronghold also has nice wall mechanics. AoE IV It also has that feature and many more games.
  18. Not only are they decompiling it to remake it, but I've seen that they're mixing games. They're even porting titles to other older consoles.
  19. Earlier today I was talking to Lopess about these things. They are decompiling the software and reverse engineering it.
  20. The evolution of helmets comes from the Attic line with elements of the Imperial coolus. The neck protector is shorter. And so are other protectors on the upper... It does not have the visor reinforcements Nor the reinforcements in the Cheekpieces
  21. I think this is the correct approach. The game doesn't give everyone everything they actually used, but a limited set consisting of the most representative units for a given civ. A large roster only implies most units will be constantly ignored, while those included have to be just sufficient to somewhat reproduce the most known tactics used by said civ.
  22. Yesterday
  23. I think he means the reality of war, one of the main reasons not to have pregnant women or children in the game and be content with the present level of abstraction in that sense. Although none of this justifies pikes through walls
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...