lilypoppy Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hi everyone, I'm working on a narrative campaign for 0 A.D. and I use Atlas a lot. I'd like to collect feedback from other map makers ( good or bad experiences.) The goal is to help the developers understand what's really missing. Here are 3 things I personally need: A tree generator, because right now I have to place trees one by one. A way to make units enter buildings. A way to see scripts running while I test Feel free to share. Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lilypoppy Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Edited 1 hour ago by lilypoppy show reddit link Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ManasManushya Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago i see Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lilypoppy Posted 57 minutes ago Author Share Posted 57 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, ManasManushya said: je vois @ManasManushya If it helps! I think simple tools (mods) that don't break anything when removed are the way to go. Post-Atlas helps me a lot with stats. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Asher Posted 37 minutes ago Share Posted 37 minutes ago Also 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now