Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I hope the Antigonid Kingdom makes its debut someday. Literally the only differences with Macedonia are the elephants and the Thyreophoroi + Thracians & Illyrian mercenary.
  4. I'd like a funny AI that makes you laugh with threats. The AI for single tweaks is very boring, it always does the same thing. When Petra attacks, it is always an attack without withdrawing their troops. And it always relies on sending large waves. Never anything out of the ordinary, no surprise. Nothing unexpected.
  5. What do you enjoy doing? What do you feel allows you to reach your full potential?
  6. It's quite good for finding sources and cross-referencing unrelated data. (Not directly related).
  7. i like that hot... Don't forget to include Zoroastrianism. Persian Mithraism also appeared here, but it later disappeared before Alexander's conquests.
  8. Bro, you're successful in life.
  9. Yesterday
  10. I know it's not implemented yet, but this encourages people to check the project. Visually seeing the game's potential is exciting.
  11. yeah mods change js components and easily modifiable things like damage values and other properties. Core engine components need to be compiled (c++ files) or depend on things that need to be compiled and therefore cannot be applied as a mod. Once added to the main game, we could, however, modify the weight values and other things @Atrik has set up in the unit templates. And that could be nice to test adjustments in the community mod.
  12. I don't know what mods can possibly do (never dealt with them in any game). I assume you mean that they can't change the engine, and that's why this can't possibly be part of the community mod?
  13. @Thalatta come on... The reason you had to build it to test it, it's because it changes the engine (like 90%+ of the change of this PR are engine improvements).
  14. I don't know how things work exactly, but would have expected that at some point things like these would be added to the community mod (or whatever) for more people to test (since not many build), for then to go through review to be added to the next release? Or maybe I swapped the order of things in the middle.
  15. There is no IP on anything here so you can do whatever you want. Just note that this is not merged yet so we don't know for certain when it will be part of the game. It is tested (thanks to those who did!) and ready for next release but the timeline is tight so it really depends on if someone awesome pick it up for review.
  16. What a blessing to be able to see those mechanics. Can I upload this to TikTok?
  17. Thanks - but really no rush please!
  18. And you're right, someone does get the wrong idea about Total War games without mods. That's why I associate them with "Celtic" and imagine Ireland. I know they are in Anatolia, but I know very little about this culture.
  19. Almost not terrible. Screencast from 2026-10-06 22-06-11.webm For those who don't know the muskox in 0AD have 0 animations, so they look awful when they walk around..
  20. itms is quite busy atm, so I'm the only one who can sign mods ^^" I haven't been really doing it for a while.
  21. I think it's better to use wooden shield boss (there is basically no finds of metal boss from Ireland). Advanced and elite skins could have tunics; i dont think leather strap is accurate.
  22. I suppose a new coin would be bright silver and rounder (no damage). If its in color i think you could a white monogram and white shield (shield has a wooden spina with iron boss ). Background can be a sort of medium blue (as seen in depictions of Galatians with blue cloaks).
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...