Alpha 23 name suggestions

Palaxin

Sorry for posting this so early... And sorry @sphyrth for stealing this idea from your April Fool's postBut I think there really is only one choice:

wololooo.jpg.6c5ea3166c99de8e4bcde49a91adbbd4.jpg            Alpha 23 Wololo

We certainly know that the term "wololo" isn't complete bullshit. And by adding a new cheat unit we could easily justify that name. Typing "wololooo" should spawn a super monk that will convert all enemies very fast by wololo-ing them. What do you think?

Edited by Palaxin
  • Like 3

Yeah. It's going to be really difficult to come up with a better name than that. I sometimes wonder how he (and other people who were around shaping the base of 0 A.D.'s design) would feel about the game as it is today, but (while I wasn't around to get to know him) I at the very least hope he would have been proud that there are still people working on the game at this point in time. The last word of that quote of his really has proven true, it's taken and will continue to take quite some perseverance to bring this project to a finish.

• Like 7

• 2 months later...