This game is awesome

klod

I tried this game before, a few years ago, in 2013 or 2014 with a friend, for just a couple of games and gave it up because I didn't like it. Everything felt clunky, units would slide around awkwardly and combat was kind of random and hard to understand.

Being an ambitious open-source 3D project and already long in development, I thought it was condemned to eternal stagnation, like GNU Hurd, but I'm amazed by how much progress has been made. Features are still missing and there are issues, but the game is really fun! Keep up the good work!

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Prince-Moth said:

The "Gaia" should be translated as "Гея", and not "Гайя". This is gross error. 

I initially translated it as "Гея", but later @vladislavbelov changed these strings to "Гайя" by some reason, and Woratiklis (not sure whether they have an account here) translated one more occurrence as "Гайя" too. I changed the translation back, but I will try to reach Vlad and Woratiklis on Transifex to find out why they decided to change a seemingly proper translation to what appears to be a transliteration.

11 hours ago, Prince-Moth said:

For some reason, the system does not allow me to correct a important error. 

That's most likely because these strings are marked as 'reviewed' so they can't be changed by users without the corresponding permission. For now please notify me, Vlad and/or one of reviewers (see Russian Translation Team) if you find issues with reviewed strings.

@sanderd17@Lion.Kanzen thanks for notifying me :)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Prince-Moth said:

fcxSanya, Русский? 

Yes, I was born and currently live in Russia, if that's what you're asking.

We conventionally write messages in English here on the forums (or you can write in Russian, but provide at least a rough/automatic translation in the same message, if this is more convenient for you). Feel free to send me PM's (direct messages) in Russian only though if you want to chat without translating things back and forth :)

17 hours ago, Prince-Moth said:

I wrote to him. I'll wait until he answers.

What did you mean here, btw? I didn't get any your messages besides ones in this topic.